Edit History

FraP

FraP

53 minutes ago, Lorx said:

Is it possible. Madonna's weak point is her dysmorphophobia, which by now is almost obsessive. This is why she has had so many surgeries, many of which have been detrimental. And that's why she has a 'photographer' who filters everything with FaceApp, making her look fake and unrecognizable.

In person, you can tell she's had work done, but she's much more beautiful than this, here she looks like an inflated porcelain doll

Yeah, way too many filters. But mostly, the wrong kind. They're using filters that make her look puffier than she really is. If it were me, I wouldn't use them or at least I'd probably use them differently, to make her look more like her old self.

Like this (I applied it in the video, not just in a still frame)... I think my filter looks way better!ezgif-2-eaac246b5b.gif.a5c2ee3b19c29bb3e0ba990a9218dd3c.gif

ezgif-4-530661e67f.gif.0f40a8c490dafd8cdd30f2c59242bb1d.gif

That said, her outfit is awesome, and I bet she looked amazing live!

FraP

FraP

43 minutes ago, Lorx said:

Is it possible. Madonna's weak point is her dysmorphophobia, which by now is almost obsessive. This is why she has had so many surgeries, many of which have been detrimental. And that's why she has a 'photographer' who filters everything with FaceApp, making her look fake and unrecognizable.

In person, you can tell she's had work done, but she's much more beautiful than this, here she looks like an inflated porcelain doll

Yeah, way too many filters. But mostly, the wrong kind. They're using filters that make her look puffier than she really is. If it were me, I wouldn't use them or at least I'd probably use them differently, to make her look more like her old self.

Like this (I applied it in the video, not just in a still frame)... I think my filter looks way better!ezgif-2-eaac246b5b.gif.a5c2ee3b19c29bb3e0ba990a9218dd3c.gif

FraP

FraP

42 minutes ago, Lorx said:

Like this (I applied it in the video, not just in a still frame):

ezgif-2-584a504209.gif.cc4eb36c02d7a8cdc1f27ff6f4c9f83b.gif

And another frame. I think my filter looks way better!ezgif-2-eaac246b5b.gif.a5c2ee3b19c29bb3e0ba990a9218dd3c.gif

FraP

FraP

29 minutes ago, Lorx said:

Like this (I applied it in the video, not just in a still frame):

ezgif-2-584a504209.gif.cc4eb36c02d7a8cdc1f27ff6f4c9f83b.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use