Edit History

I am madonna

I am madonna

Attention! This is not the thread to say your "favorite" performance. 

Which performance brings you the most nostalgia on this Celebration tour? Just pick one. not two, not three. JUST pick one. THE MOST ONE!

Ok I'll start first. 

For me, it's a surprisingly "Open Your heart" performance. I said "surprisingly" because I didn't really like the "open your heart" performance of any of Madonna's tours so far. I mean who's that girl tour's opening act was great but performance itself I'm not that impressed. And about Blond Ambition tour open your heart performance. It was so boring to me and I really didn't like it, So Whenever I watched a BAT, I always skipped that part. So I really surprised myself that this one bring me the most nostalgia to me.

This boy reminds me of Oliver Crumes, who was a dancer on the Blonde Ambition Tour.

celebration dancer and Oliver from bat.jpg

And This boy reminds me of somehow the boy from Open your heart MV. (What I mean is not a real person the character from Music video.) I can't help but think of the young boy in the music video growing up and being a dancer and do performance with Madonna in a her concert which telling her life.

Felix howard open your heart mv 02.jpg

And this girl reminds me of Madonna herself in the open your heart music video and same time the female dancers in the Girlie Show tour and same time Justify my love era.

celebration dancer.jpggirlie show dancers.jpg

Madonna's past appearances are so perfectly integrated into this one performance that I feel like I'm connecting her past with the present, And It is so touching that as if watching Madonna's old friends appear as young people who are not old at all and perform with her present Madonna while singing memories.
so every time I watch this performance, my eyes are getting teary.

So yes, "Open Your Heart" is the most nostalgic performance for me on this tour.

I am madonna

I am madonna

Which performance brings you the most nostalgia on this Celebration tour? Just pick one. not two, not three. JUST pick one. THE MOST ONE!

Ok I'll start first. 

For me, it's a surprisingly "Open Your heart" performance. I said "surprisingly" because I didn't really like the "open your heart" performance of any of Madonna's tours so far. I mean who's that girl tour's opening act was great but performance itself I'm not that impressed. And about Blond Ambition tour open your heart performance. It was so boring to me and I really didn't like it, So Whenever I watched a BAT, I always skipped that part. So I really surprised myself that this one bring me the most nostalgia to me.

This boy reminds me of Oliver Crumes, who was a dancer on the Blonde Ambition Tour.

And This boy reminds me of somehow the boy from Open your heart MV. (What I mean is not a real person the character from Music video.) I can't help but think of the young boy in the music video growing up and being a dancer and do performance with Madonna in a her concert which telling her life.

And this girl reminds me of Madonna herself in the open your heart music video and same time the female dancers in the Girlie Show tour and same time Justify my love era.

Madonna's past appearances are so perfectly integrated into this one performance that I feel like I'm connecting her past with the present, And It is so touching that as if watching Madonna's old friends appear as young people who are not old at all and perform with her present Madonna while singing memories.

So yes, "Open Your Heart" is the most nostalgic performance for me on this tour.

Felix howard open your heart mv 02.jpg

I am madonna

I am madonna

Ok I'll start first. 

celebration dancer and oven your heart mv boy.jpg

I am madonna

I am madonna

Ok I'll start first. 

Madonna's past appearances are so perfectly integrated into this one performance that I feel like I'm connecting her past with the present, so every time I watch this performance, my eyes are getting teary.

I am madonna

I am madonna

Ok I'll start first. 

celebration dancer.jpg

Madonna's past appearances are so perfectly integrated into this one performance that I feel like I'm connecting her past with the present, so every time I watch this performance, my eyes are getting teary.

girlie show dancers.jpg

I am madonna

I am madonna

Ok I'll start first. 

celebration dancer.jpg

I am madonna

I am madonna

Ok I'll start first. 

celebration dancer.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use