Chicago, USA [Sept 28, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O M G. I can't even with this video of Living For Love!!!!  :drama:

She must have fired everybody.

IKR? That red circle stage is huge and very solidly heavy built which almost 15 people can dance on that stage!

That heavy stage hit Madonna directly and push her back to stairs! 

Thank God! She was not injured by it!  She was very Lucky!

And I really don't like My Madonna's safety is influenced by some Luck.

Her management should fire one person at least, so set a good example for these unprofessional people.

Bruno Carvalho

Backstage Producer - Ambience at Live Nation Entertainment

Madonna - Rebel Heart Tour

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/bruno-carvalho/b7/a8/785

OMG Thank you so much groovyguy!   :worship: You're like a supercomputer!! 

Do you have your own Madonna fan site? If not you should make a one. Seriously.

If you do then That's gonna be huge and I'm the first person sing your Madonna Fan site.

That was very interesting. But do you all see that she actually stepped on where the floor was marked for the red stage "box" to slide on to. She didn't notice and therefore she got pushed and almost fell. 

Is true, comparing with other videos, you can see that's the mark where the stair has to be placed, but the red stage was supposed to be there so much earlier, probably the people responsible for placing it where to rushed looking for the other marks to actually see Madonna was standing on the front mark. I love how strong she is, getting hit on the tibia is really painful.

That was very interesting. But do you all see that she actually stepped on where the floor was marked for the red stage "box" to slide on to. She didn't notice and therefore she got pushed and almost fell. 

I think that she was noticed that mark and steppe on that mark on purpose..

Because if everything was normal and usual then that's the spot which usually Madonna should standing on if there's already the red circle stage. So Madonna stepped on that mark on purpose. Because that's the right spot.

But She didn't know that that red circle stage gonna rushed out that fast something like "Oh I'm late Sorry! so I'm hurry up now! hahahah"

I think that she was noticed that mark and steppe on that mark on purpose..

Because if everything was normal and usual then that's the spot which usually Madonna should standing on (you know on the red circle stage) So Madonna stepped on that mark on purpose. Because that's the right spot.

But She didn't know that that red circle stage gonna came out that fast something like "Oh I'm late Sorry! so I'm hurry up now! hahahah"

I think so too, she was just following the coreo in her usual detailed way

I think so too, she was just following the coreo in her usual detailed way

I know right?

Madonna herself is PERFECTIONIST. Just pure Hard working Perfectionist.

But unfortunately her recent team is not.

And that makes me very angry. 

The Queen of pop deserve so much better than this bull shit.

Someone should take a responsibility that accident. 

For good example.

Archived