Köln, Germany [Wed Nov 4th & Thur 5th, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it decided in advance before the show begins or may it depend also on the audience's response?

Interesting, I have no idea!!! I like the thought that it might be the audience response thought, kind of like a little thank you! :D Maybe she is just being careful for the opening night in europe..

What kind of technical problems?

It is really late here in Europe, the concert will end after midnight...

Bad for people who live far and have to travel back home.

She couldn't do one extra song being so late...

I think there was some technical problem with the sound system. 

Even halfway through or near the end of MJ's Wanna be Starting Sth, the sound suddenly cut off. There was quite a long pause b4 the Iconic Intro started.

https://twitter.com/newsofM/status/662015521341218816

Show not started yet in Cologne. Crisis in team @Madonna #RebelHeartTour @guyoseary maybe an announcement??

Posted Image

I think the Unapologetic Bitch moments will be funnier because of being lost in translation!

Still from the Material girl videos the crowd does not seem too excited, and there are very few telephones, which I highly appreciate because I hate when people don't watch the show but which is also bad when you are not there....

She sings so much better on this tour, she is a lot more confident if you compare to performances like 2008 You must love me. And every show is good vocally. I am so happy she puts more attention to this! This last perfoomance of La vie proves it one more time.

Archived