Barcelona, Spain [Tue Nov 24 / Wed Nov 25 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the free gift book given to VIP packages

You have to be kidding me :( I didn't see anyone with it inside the party... I even asked the staff if there was a limited edition gift as I had read it in the forums and they told me there was no such thing!! I'm going to faint :(((((

You have to be kidding me :( I didn't see anyone with it inside the party... I even asked the staff if there was a limited edition gift as I had read it in the forums and they told me there was no such thing!! I'm going to faint :(((((

I see from your photo that you're wearing the lanyard so you should be getting it. Maybe they'll just ship them after the concert. 

Last night's show was on fire!!! We sang our lungs and hearts out and she noticed that and was really happy and playful saying a lot of things in spanish! The medley, WTG and DTM were there. Me and my friends got front row on the left side of the heart and it was so fucking amazing. She just fucking rocked. Also, because of security flaws while waiting on the EE queue, we got inside and got a glimpse of Burning Up rehearsal. Wow, that was soooo great!!! What can i say of the whole experience?! I'm still on cloud nine. I love her so much!!!!! Also, me and my Rebel Heart forearm tattoo were featured twice singing on the screens while Rebel Heart performance, so if anyone can provide a video of that i'd be extremely happy and thankful!!!.

Oh yeah!! I saw the rehersal too! for BIM and Burning Up!

It was amazing! hen the security guy came to me he saw the VIP badge and said "Oh, okay. You can stay here" and I: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived