Manchester, United Kingdom [Mon 14th Dec 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So after La isla bonita she just sang a few lines of OYH or at least Who's that girl?And no LVER either I seem to understand...

Apparently, she didn't.

I mean, these songs were not performed tonight:

Gypsy Medley

Who's That Girl

La Vie En Rose

Unapologetic Bitch

Holiday

I kinda understand everything, and maybe M doesn't have nothing to do with it, maybe it was due to arena management! but that sucks anyways.

I'm gonna ask a stupid question : Did she apologize before leaving the stage prematurely?  :monkey:

She NEVER said anything regarding what she did in Santiago last time. It doesn't surprise me after all. And it wasn't like she didn't want to perform selected songs, she omitted the most important part of the concert: the mind-blowing introduction lmao

Now you know how it feels  :bothered2:

I cannot imagine what I would do if this happened to me. So sorry for everyone in Manchester! If she wanted to play the part of hero, she should do another night for free for people who were there tonight (if the arena is available). But, she probably doesn't give a sh!t. 

Not even slightly

She NEVER said anything regarding what she did in Santiago last time. It doesn't surprise me after all. And it wasn't like she didn't want to perform selected songs, she omitted the most important part of the concert: the mind-blowing introduction lmao

Now you know how it feels  :bothered2:

Not very cool...I'm so sad for you guys!  :1f614:

I'm sorry but that's not what I call a very respectful attitude even if she was forced to stop her show prematurely...
At least, she could have said some words to apologize rather than letting the audience without any explanation
I guess it must be quite frustrating!

I was at the show tonight open your heart was more or less full not like fever but that doesn't make up for the fact that she was so late and so unapologetic infact she came across as rude and nasty her attitude stank to cut so much of the show with her millions excuses what ever it seems very poorly organized and people can slag me off all they like unless they were there they wont know how it feels sorry for the rant guys but feeling very disappointed with the whole experience.

Archived