Edit History

dude78

dude78

Agree: there are diiferent terms when u perform a cover every night as wehen u release it on CD/Homevideo 

Love dont live here was vocaly the highlight of the tour, there must be because of legal reason a cut out

I wonder if the Prince and MJ estate are easy to handle for the release of Celebration Tour!! 

PS: have u ever noticed on bootleg versions of Holiday DWT the sample of "music sounds better with you" (after M - when i say pimp u say...) is much more notable than in the DVD version of DWT Detroit. u can compare this very good in the soundboard LA version that was shared ...

dude78

dude78

Agree: there are diiferent terms when u perform a cover every night as wehen u release it on CD/Homevideo 

Love dont live here was vocaly the highlight of the tour, there must be because of legal reason a cut out

I wonder if the Prince and MJ estate are easy to handle for the release of Celebration Tour!! 

PS: have u ever noticed on bootleg versions of Holiday DTW the sample of "music sounds better with you" (after M - when i say pimp u say...) is much more notable than in the DVd version of DTW detroit. u can compare this very good in the soundboard LA version that was shared ...

Important Information

Terms of Use