Edit History

desperateK

desperateK

more info

First of all, thanks to Dan K. for compiling all these clips for posterity in such a comprehensive way. Here's the list of what's inlcuded:

Again and Again
Kiss Me
Born to Be a Dancer
Get Up
Rain Is Falling Down
Letter from Daddy
Tears Run Away
Song for Danny
The Sky Is Blue
Shine a Light
Bird Free
Cold Wind
Make It Today
Suppertime in Harlem (2 Clips)
Tell the Truth
Curtis Come Back
Moving Along (3 Clips)
Simon Says (3 Clips)
Hot House Flower (Diverse Clips)
I Got Trouble (Roll Over It) (Diverse Clips)

Most of the clips are samples of songs that we have never heard before, specially during the first 5 minutes of the video, and after that only a couple of them are form the Shamrock tape or the solo Gilroy tape that already leaked in full. I'm utterly surprised by 'Letter from Daddy', in which I can definitely hear how Joni Mitchell was one of her favourites. 

desperateK

desperateK

more info

First of all, thanks to Dan K. for compiling all these clips for posterity in such a comprehensive way. Here's the list of what's inlcuded:

Again and Again
Kiss Me
Born to Be a Dancer
Get Up
Rain Is Falling Down
Letter from Daddy
Tears Run Away
Song for Danny
The Sky Is Blue
Shine a Light
Bird Free
Cold Wind
Make It Today
Suppertime in Harlem (2 Clips)
Tell the Truth
Curtis Come Back
Moving Along (3 Clips)
Simon Says (3 Clips)
Hot House Flower (Diverse Clips)
I Got Trouble (Roll Over It) (Diverse Clips)

Most of the clips are samples of songs that we have never heard before, specially during the first 5 minutes of the video, and after that only a couple of them are form the Shamrock tape or the solo Gilroy tape that already leaked in full. I'm utterly surprised by 'Letter from Daddy', in which the melodic turns I can definitely hear how Joni Mitchell was one of her favourites. 

Important Information

Terms of Use