Edit History

Slickness

Slickness

add word

On 9/14/2024 at 3:47 AM, Blue Jean said:

How do people determine that thing about cars? Is it because her fans are all riding horses?

It’s one thing to dislike her (believe me I do), but to pretend she’s not a megastar at this point is just silly. She has reached the Madonna level of fame and popularity. She may even surpass her. I don’t want it to be true. But it is.

No she hasn't, Madonna has been overseas the last 2 years, you notice the amount of attention she gets when shes out and about, look at Brazil and the amount of people standing outside of her hotel to get a view, look at the government officals/poliitcians who attended and don't even like her who attended, I believe she was even given a special key or made a special citizen. Taylor was over there and didn't get anywhere near the attention.  The video of her Italy for her birthday is another example, as well as her other tour stops in Spain, London where they flew a special flag for her outside the royal palace and had her lyrics of her songs spread thoughout the city with neon lights. I also remember 30, 000 people showing up at the airport to see her in the UK and her pepsi commercial which had over 240 million in ratings.

Who's reacting this to Taylor like this?

Slickness

Slickness

On 9/14/2024 at 3:47 AM, Blue Jean said:

How do people determine that thing about cars? Is it because her fans are all riding horses?

It’s one thing to dislike her (believe me I do), but to pretend she’s not a megastar at this point is just silly. She has reached the Madonna level of fame and popularity. She may even surpass her. I don’t want it to be true. But it is.

No she hasn't, Madonna has been overseas the last 2 years, you notice the amount of attention she gets when shes out and about, look at Brazil and the amount of people standing outside of her hotel to get a view, look at the government officals/poliitcians who attended and don't even like her who attended, I believe she was even given a special key or made a special citizen. Taylor was over there and didn't get anywhere near the attention.  The video of her Italy for her birthday is another example, as well as her other tour stops in Spain, London where they flew a special flag for her outside the royal palace and had her lyrics of her songs spread thoughout the city with neon lights. I also remember 30, 000 people showing up at the airport to see her in the UK and her pepsi commercial which had over 240 million in ratings.

Who's reacting this to Taylor?

Important Information

Terms of Use