Queen of making great albums, Katy Perry: “Madonna is the Greatest…Every Female Needs To Say ‘Thank You’ To Her”

Tudors

3 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

That was the world’s reaction to Katy Perry’s new album you’re thinking of

It wasn't. Your view of the world is just Madonna infinity. You're merge request was still ignored while you are still Lazer focused on Katy. You should be happy because you love talking about her. You've been talking about her for weeks and weeks

9 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Sugababes? Who the fuck is that 😂

Don’t let any Brit’s hear you say that.

I’m very aware of his productions for Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Pink, Kelly Clarkson, Kesha, Flo Rida (Timber is a guilty pleasure of mine), Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Rihanna, and even going all the way back to some of the Backstreet Boys.  And British artists like the Sugababes, Cher Lloyd, Taio Cruz, and Lady Sovereign.  About You Now just happens to be one of my favourite productions of his.

2 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

Don’t let any Brit’s hear you say that.

I’m very aware of his productions for Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Pink, Kelly Clarkson, Kesha, Flo Rida (Timber is a guilty pleasure of mine), Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Rihanna, and even going all the way back to some of the Backstreet Boys.  And British artists like the Sugababes, Cher Lloyd, Taio Cruz, and Lady Sovereign.  About You Now just happens to be one of my favourite productions of his.

britney-thumbs-up.gif

4 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

Cool.  Dr. Luke lost his magic, and 143 is the worst reviewed female album of all time on metacritic.

Why do you need my attention so much? Troll with no one to talk to :bothered:Let's just end your terror reign by adding you to ignore. Good luck on getting me to hit show post 😂

3 hours ago, Tudors said:

It wasn't. Your view of the world is just Madonna infinity.

Actually infinity is the only place I’ve heard anything positive about her new music.

Anyway don’t want to trash her, loved her mtv performance and am considering her new tour as she’s promised to do all the hits. I will have an egg or two ready incase Woman’s World comes on though.