Carlos Leon starts his own brand OG DADDY

androiduser

1 hour ago, sara94 said:

Honestly even though this move is desperate I still salute him for never backstabbing Madonna. Unlike Guy, who was already rich and still aimed for her money

This feels backstabby. Madonna wouldn't like it. And it's stupid. No one cares that he flicked off a paparazzi in 1996. It's not iconic

Good for him.  He's controlling his narrative.  I don't see the problem as it includes him in the picture as well.  He has every right to monetize that.  And there is no way, he would sell that hoodie without his daughter and Madonna's approval.  Why would Madonna be bothered by it?  The image doesn't depict any disrespect towards her.  There is a reason he chose that specific image with Madonna to kick off the merch line.  I'm sure Madonna even understands using her image along with it, will only bring more attention to it. That's how business works.  You find something that will bring most attention to your new product.  Even Madonna understands that.

I wish him well, and I'll be curious to see what else he will add as he says in his video regarding this on IG, he is planing to add "personal training" merch as well.