Is there a Madonna sample on this Kylie remix ?

PlayPause

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

What is the remix? It says “video unavailable” for me.

Relax, you're an Aussie - all Kylie Minogue videos right from YouTube Music audios are unavailable to Mushroom zone since they have been uploaded by BMG.

Answering you, it's the Zack Witness Remix of Lights Camera Action, uploaded by BMG on Kylie's official account.

Answering the OP, can't believe what gays are used to say sometimes... Anyways...

EDIT: as I told previously to @A. A. Aardvark here on Infinity, when I get hungry and around the corner to have lunch I start shaking and doing typo's and forgeting what I am writing so... It's a diabetes type two thing. "Rekax"!

3 hours ago, A. A. Aardvark said:

what laugh bit at 2'29 ?

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

I can't even hear the laughing sample

4 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I don't know what everyone is hearing cause i keep on listening to the mark and i don't hear any laugh at all.

It's 2'59. Sorry guys for the typo. Corrected.

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

What is the remix? It says “video unavailable” for me.

u haven't missed mucheh

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Relax, you're an Aussie - all Kylie Minogue videos right from YouTube Music audios are unavailable to Mushroom zone since they have been uploaded by BMG.

Answering you, it's the Zack Witness Remix of Lights Camera Action, uploaded by BMG on Kylie's official account.

Answering the OP, can't believe what gays are used to say sometimes... Anyways...

EDIT: as I told previously to @A. A. Aardvark here on Infinity, when I get hungry and around the corner to have lunch I start shaking and doing typo's and forgeting what I am writing so... It's a diabetes type two thing. "Rekax"!

eh ?
don't involve me
ta

58 minutes ago, Gayso said:

I don’t wanna be mean anything, but how can you guys hear this? It’s horrible. I’ve never like how she sings. I think she really album after album every year.

I think she's more divisive than what her cutesy image would like to project, especially because of her voice. Yet she's gone through quite interesting changes in her vocal techniques and abilities, reaching some high quality deliveries, but she's no Adele for sure. I get that some can be put off. But she has this thing when you're a fan or at  least an amateur, vocally and sonically, you know when she's good.

The media and socials tend to emphasize other aspects, like her glamour and businesses, than her actual artistry but that's often the case when a pop act reaches star status.