!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

5 hours ago, Madnness said:

What's your problem, @TOpher?

I've never crossed words with you in this forum, but you laugh or react with skulls at EVERY post I make here.

I'm not interested in you, get a life.

I looked at all your posts and literally no one reacts with a skull on your posts. Maybe on your ALT account? 👀

9 hours ago, Susan Thomas said:

That's it actually, as someone helped me to understand when I wrtote my post yesterday. Now I get it and, you know what, I'm happier and happier to be a boomer/millennial kind of guy as I HATE streaming, I always download music and play it from my devices :devil: 

Said that, I have top say that putting a song on repeat, wich is something I find myself doing when I really like one, makes me frustrated the same, cause that doesn't let you anyway enjoy the theme and the arrangement growing, evolving and playing. I get the reason why, the usual money thing, but creatively I think it's a big misstep and a drop for listeners. 

I’m trying to turn away from streaming. It sucks that whatever studio politics are going on at the moment can take a song off streaming and then you’re stuck not being able to listen to a song you really enjoy. Downloading is the way.