Madonna's wardrobe to drawn big crowds to Newbridge's Museum of Style.

Voguerista

http://pagesix.com/2014/08/20/get-ready-for-the-biggest-madonna-auction-ever/

Get ready for the biggest Madonna auction ever

Die-hard Madonna fans, smash open your piggy banks!

The largest collection of Madonna memorabilia ever will be auctioned Nov. 7 — including “the latex mask, waspie, gloves, bra and panties worn with Katy Perry for a 2014 V Magazine cover photo shoot (Estimate: $1,000-$4,000),†according to the catalog.

When I asked Madonna’s publicist Liz Rosenberg if it was creepy that someone would soon own her client’s panties, Liz replied, “If the shoe fits, then wear them in good health.â€

She added that Madonna is currently in Europe and unaware that the auction is taking place.

Julien’s Auctions of Beverly Hills also has on the block negatives and prints of the nudes Bill Stone shot of Madonna in 1979, before she hit it big. Some of those images later appeared in Penthouse magazine.

Plus, there is the Marilyn Monroe-inspired scarlet dress, stole and jewelry worn in her “Material Girl†video (dress and stole estimate: $20,000 to $40,000) and costumes from “A League of Their Own,†“Evita†and “The Next Best Thing.â€

Madonna, who is said to be worth $1 billion, isn’t hard up for cash.

“I do not believe any of what is being auctioned off was in Madonna’s possession,†Rosenberg said. “Designers often supply clothes for shoots that are then returned to the designers.â€

Other lots have a more mysterious provenance, such as Madonna’s day planner/diary from 1988, including a handwritten appointment to appear on “Late Night With David Letterman,†and dates with then-husband Sean Penn (estimate: $2,000 to $4,000).

Maybe Penn himself would like to bid on a signed document relating to his separation from Madge (estimate: $1,000 to $2,000.) I wonder where that came from.

It baffles me she didn't keep some of these iconic costumes (Material Girl ) and those awards  :stare:

I guess shes not a material girl after all  :silly:

The awards a pretty surprising, her AMA for Vogue? Granted it is an AMA but I still find it surprising. 

http://news.yahoo.com/madonna-clothing-lyrics-hit-auction-block-090901652.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Madonna clothing, lyrics to hit auction block

Madonna memorabilia including nude photographs of the Queen of Pop will go on sale in November at an auction that will also include some of her most famous outfits and some of her lyrics.

The Marilyn Monroe-inspired gown and jewelry that Madonna donned in her 1984 "Material Girl" music video will also be up for grabs, Beverly Hills-based Julien's Auctions said Tuesday.

Highest bidders will also be able to take home some of the many awards won by Madonna, as well as handwritten notes on concert choreography and working lyrics.

The personal and professional collection includes a day planner from 1988 in which Madonna jotted down notes on everything from dates with her then-husband Sean Penn to an appearance on "Late Night with David Letterman."

More risque are negatives and prints of nude photographs taken of the diva for Penthouse magazine.

Fans could even snap up Madonna's 1972 junior high school yearbook and signed checks, as well as a document related to her separation from Penn.

Outfits Madonna wore in movies such as "Evita," "A League of Their Own" and "The Next Best Thing" will also be on offer.

With price estimates ranging from $600 to $40,000, the auction will take place on November 7 and 8 over the course of four sessions.

The public will be able to get a glimpse of the collection November 3-7.

Madonna, 56, has sold over 300 million records over the course of her career and is one of the most powerful artists in the world, according to Forbes.

Liz Rosenberg talks about Madonna auction

When Page Six‘s Richard Johnson asked Liz Rosenberg if it was creepy that someone would own panties that Madonna worn for the V magazine cover shoot with Katy Perry, Liz replied: “If the shoe fits, then wear them in good health.â€

Liz added that Madonna is currently in Europe and unaware that the auction is taking place. Furthermore, Madonna isn’t profiting from the auction.

“I do not believe any of what is being auctioned off was in Madonna’s possession,†Liz Rosenberg said. “Designers often supply clothes for shoots that are then returned to the designers.â€