What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What decade is it fromIs it from 1 of her 13 standard edition albums or is it on a special editionIs it on a Compilation albumIs it on a soundtrackIt it unreleasedWas it leaked

lol wtf... It was released in 90s... Enough answers ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

You are literally only answering like 4 questions... Therefore causing a circular impossible result.It's kind of annoying tbh

well, they dont ask questions about the song, they try to guess the song (that's good for me tho)... But honey your questions are smth like "what's the name of the song", if you know what i mean lol

well, they dont ask questions about the song, they try to guess the song (that's good for me tho)... But honey your questions are smth like "what's the name of the song", if you know what i mean lol

None of those were, pretty much all of my questions asked about album or release period.

I'm gonna wait til someone guesses yours, peace I'm out, sore attitude over a game where you have to answer what is asked of you.

You can't just give the VAGUEST answers. You're not directing, you're not answering.

The answers to the questions are tooooo concise or all over the place and it's suuuper messy.

Archived