MADONNA IS WORKING ON HER NEW ALBUM!

M-Master

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry. It might be lost in translation, but are you saying you have 73 Rebel Heart Demos? 

:Madonna034:

I also can't wait when she says new album I can share my now 73 Rebel Demos, thanks to some people here it's more complete and legit. It was the one thing I first wanted to share with the people here for all the awesome stuff you had.

i would be happy i she did a few tracks for other projects collaboration with a dj ... , soundtrack or whatever in the wait thill she gets a new album .

with these projects she can do  try different sounds , tracks 

i jut hope she will not do a movie because no one even cares about that 

a musical with her in it yeah but she should have do a few after evita 

i always wanted her to do the musical mama mia and chigaco , moulin rouge 

I'm not convinced she's working on a new album, but whenever she does record one again, I think she shouldn't announce that she's back in the studio and just drop it at a moment's notice like Beyonce. That way hackers don't know to be looking for it ahead of time.

I'm sorry. It might be lost in translation, but are you saying you have 73 Rebel Heart Demos? 

:Madonna034:

Yeah it's insane when compared to the total sum of the other albums but unfair due to there being 6 Messiah and one Holy Water, not cool. :poo: A version of Iconic leaked in June so still coming lol.

still wishing she'd work with Daft Punk, Monsieur Adi, or someone like that with those sounds.

I just noticed this and YES! the only people I can think of for a collab lately are the punks. I looove Blood Diamonds work except Beautiful Scars it was like a dull DP wannabe.

I'm not convinced she's working on a new album, but whenever she does record one again, I think she shouldn't announce that she's back in the studio and just drop it at a moment's notice like Beyonce. That way hacker's don't know to be looking for it ahead of time.

nor fans who leak albums  :stare:

Archived