Complex Interview

groovyguy

Madonna working with Kanye and Drake

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2015/madonna-working-with-kanye-and-drake/ Â· MARCH 6, 2015

Posted Image

In a new 20 minute video interview with Complex filmed in New York last night Madonnareveals she has more songs coming with Kanye West and Drake.

Madonna talked about working with Kanye in the album production and revealed that their collaboration extended beyond Rebel Heart and that the two also wrote a song together that will appear on West’s new album, So Help Me God.

West was initially interested in going through all of the Rebel Heart tracks and offering feedback, as Rick Rubin did for Yeezus, but because of West’s schedule, “he ended up only working on four songs, and then we wrote another song together, which is going to be on his record,†she said.

Posted Image

In addition to a new song with West, Madonna also hinted that she and Drake‘s mutual Instagram appreciation has led to a real-life collaboration. “We’re gonna work together,†she said. “Yeah, baby, it’s in the pipeline.â€

For the full interview with Madonna, check out Complex.com Monday at 10 a.m.

http://www.complex.com/music/2015/03/madonna-kanye-west-new-album-working-with-drake

The shoes are so distracting, I don't think I'm a fan of them. :laughing: But super excited to watch the rest of this interview. I'm curious as to the song on Kayne's album - but I'm not a huge fan of Illuminati, so it will be interesting to hear what's on his record.

Hated the clip they showed. I understand that the interviewer doesn't care for Madonna but he was very rude to her. When he asked about the Madonna song and she said it was the best not because it featured her name but because she thought it was the best his reply was uncalled for. 'Better than Legend? Madonna is the best song on If You're Reading This It's Too Late?''Ask other people, I'm not the only one who thinks that.''That Madonna is the best track on that?''Even Drake thinks that.'You can tell she said that and mentioned Drake himself because he thinks another song is better. And you can tell afterwards when se gives him NOTHING about the collaboration is because she feels offended.

^ I think youre looking too much into it, it was harmless banter. I think the dude was a bit intimidated by her maybe, and his humour might've come across weird, but i dont think she was really offended, that's her usual response when she doesn't wanna give anything away or she's got nothing to give away (because frankly the Drake collab seems to be just extremely vague plans and nothing more)

This could be my fave video interview so far. 

^ I think youre looking too much into it, it was harmless banter. I think the dude was a bit intimidated by her maybe, and his humour might've come across weird, but i dont think she was really offended, that's her usual response when she doesn't wanna give anything away or she's got nothing to give away (because frankly the Drake collab seems to be just extremely vague plans and nothing more) This could be my fave video interview so far.

Exactly. They were having fun in the interview.