Edit History

Harrdust

Harrdust

The main tracklist is 99% the 2001 remaster. I compared those files in audacity and they look/sound the same (still the intros for those 2 songs are messed up).

[Edit] ...as well the bonus tracks from the 2001 reissue are the same, but it looks like they lowered the volume (exact -2 dB) for La Isla Bonita (Extended Remix). Haven't checked the rest as I don't have all the original cd singles.

Harrdust

Harrdust

The main tracklist is 99% the 2001 remaster. I compared those files in audacity and they look/sound the same (still the intros for those 2 songs are messed up).

[Edit] ...as well the bonus tracks from the 2001 reissue are the same, but it looks like they lowered the volume (exact -2 dB) for La Isla Bonita (Extended Remix). Haven't checked the rest as I don't have all the original cd singles.

Harrdust

Harrdust

[Edit] ...as well the bonus tracks from the 2001 reissue are the same, but it looks like they lowered the volume (exact -2 dB) for La Isla Bonita (Extended Remix). Haven't checked the rest as I don't have all the original cds.

Harrdust

Harrdust

The main tracklist is 99% the 2001 remaster. I compared those files in audacity and they look/sound the same.

Important Information

Terms of Use