Frank

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
On 3/18/2024 at 10:03 PM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Try to not say Mother challenge: FAILED

Let me guess, were you born after Music album and Light Years, weren't you?

We fossils were waiting for this moment since Kylie told in 1990 that she so wanted that her then upcoming album Rhythm of Love were heavily inspired by Like a Prayer (and we know who did Rhythm of Love song on that album).

1 hour ago, Nahash said:

Let me guess, were you born after Music album and Light Years, weren't you?

We fossils were waiting for this moment since Kylie told in 1990 that she so wanted that her then upcoming album Rhythm of Love were heavily inspired by Like a Prayer (and we know who did Rhythm of Love song on that album).

Nah I was born in 1997. My birthday was yesterday actually

8 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Nah I was born in 1997. My birthday was yesterday actually

Aries like Gaga <3 My astral hell, given I'm a Taurus but given my ascendent sign is Gemini (to whom Taurus is the astral hell), guess you have a mess talking to you.

You must be good at the kitchen (and Tauruses love to eat, so...) You also must be good in doing the things we the Tauruses also do but never assume we do (we carry a whole closet inside us unlike you).

On 3/18/2024 at 4:46 PM, Frank said:

Does anyone know where the right picture was published? I can't believe i missed it!! But it wasn't on Madonna or Ricardo's socials...!!!

431879982_8133279526687247_2345148372638

This is so awesomely beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.  I really hope the two collaborate on something together in the near future.

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

This is so awesomely beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.  I really hope the two collaborate on something together in the near future.

On 3/18/2024 at 3:46 PM, Frank said:

Does anyone know where the right picture was published? I can't believe i missed it!! But it wasn't on Madonna or Ricardo's socials...!!!

431879982_8133279526687247_2345148372638

Wow! So beautiful Thank you!!!

22 hours ago, Nahash said:

Aries like Gaga <3 My astral hell, given I'm a Taurus but given my ascendent sign is Gemini (to whom Taurus is the astral hell), guess you have a mess talking to you.

You must be good at the kitchen (and Tauruses love to eat, so...) You also must be good in doing the things we the Tauruses also do but never assume we do (we carry a whole closet inside us unlike you).

I'm nonfunctional in the kitchen. Neither of my parents cooked so I grew up not learning either. I live off of takeout and microwaveable meals most days, if I'm not going out to dinner with someone.

My rising sign is Gemini. Not that I know what any of that means.

Edited by WokeUpInMedellin
sorry, i wrote the wrong rising sign at first. I re-checked on two different sources. (see edit history)