What do YOU want her to do next?

I would love another feature on a hyperpop song.  Something Vulgar should have been (clever but filthy lyrics) with someone like Charli XCX, Slayyyter, Kim Petras, etc.  Something for the gays only.  Then an album that with the Max Martin songs.  Hopefully a little more introspective.

3 hours ago, Blondie said:

A rerecorded version of all her hits

This would be awesome if done in a unique way.  I've always thought she should do an acoustic album and re-recording some of her biggest hits in acoustic form if not in and orchestral form would be awesome. :luv:

2 hours ago, Donna said:

This would be awesome if done in a unique way.  I've always thought she should do an acoustic album and re-recording some of her biggest hits in acoustic forum if not in and orchestral form would be awesome. :luv:

Yeah this is my ultimate dream. She managed to satisfy them all, it's incredible. Since she started to travel to Africa I went on saying "I hope she'll make an afro-oriented album, it could help her to talk about many aspects of our life and world" and with Madame X she kinda did it; I wanted a record of strong pop songs and with Rebel Heart she released tracks like Rebel Heart, Living for love, Joan of Arc, Wash all over me (the Avicii uptempo version - she didn't release it but we all lived the track in  both ways); I wanted an old hits tour and she did this biographical masterpiece. The thing left is a live show or record, all acoustic, with piano, bass, percussions, sax, guitars, a small orchestra and strong backing vocals. Two or three new songs and her historic tracks.