Are all unreleased outtakes out there?

Considering how many stuff have leaked, do you wonder if people have other songs too? You would assume that most of Madonna's demos are in archives in record companies or whatever, but people seem to get them.

And why can't we get some descriptions of those songs? Are Shep's Bedtime Stories demos good? Are they better than cheesy Love Won't Wait? Is Get Over demo different than official version?

Why did't some Madame X demos leak? After the album release, of course. So many questions.

P.S. I can't believe they still haven't started the reissue project. How hard can it be? If an artist like Grace Jones, who isn't successful like Madonna, can release great anniversary reissues with her label, what is the problem with Warner and Madonna? Give us the goodies. 

In Madonna world, we should be happy because she posts nice photos on Instagram or she is a judge for Pride thing as a thank you to gays who supported her since the beginning. Gurl...

precious.gif

My bet there probably is some earlier stuff in the vaults that are incomplete or not too memorable for any of the producers to speak up about. Then again, not many of her producers have spoke about the demos/unreleased stuff.  We also have to keep in mind, especially in the earlier days, Madonna was quite good with time management and basically went in to record a certain amount of songs and was done. It's only the last several eras we've been hearing she's recorded countless songs.  It's just possible other than what we've heard there isn't much more to leak.  We know there are a few others from various eras, but obviously they are under lock and key. 

I must admit, I'd love to hear the much talked about "Warning Signs" and a couple unreleased songs from LAP.  Also, we know she had numerous songs started with Shep Pettibone for the BS album before she shifted directions and it became what it was.

13 hours ago, Erotico said:

He's got them all... if she only asked him....

go to min 15

Thank you so much, I hadn't heard this podcast.
It is always a pleasure to listen to Stephen Bray in interviews, even if that only makes your mouth water...
 :drama:

I love how he highlights for the first time a title that was only a rumor: Head Over Heels, which would confirm that recordings of Prisoner, Get Away and Call on Me from the Emmy era could also exist (because their titles appear in photos of the time of his club performances).

He also seems to speak highly of First There's a Kiss and Desperately Seeking Susan (the song) :lord:

Bray says "if only Madonna asked me..."
But he could ask us too :kiss2:

Steve, ask us, pleeease

neverending story GIF

8 hours ago, Bermu said:

Thank you so much, I hadn't heard this podcast.
It is always a pleasure to listen to Stephen Bray in interviews, even if that only makes your mouth water...
 :drama:

I love how he highlights for the first time a title that was only a rumor: Head Over Heels, which would confirm that recordings of Prisoner, Get Away and Call on Me from the Emmy era could also exist (because their titles appear in photos of the time of his club performances).

He also seems to speak highly of First There's a Kiss and Desperately Seeking Susan (the song) :lord:

Bray says "if only Madonna asked me..."
But he could ask us too :kiss2:

Steve, ask us, pleeease

neverending story GIF

He alludes that she probably has her own stash of these tracks too, but I suppose if she didn't, this is why he says all she has to do is ask.  Then again, she might not be interested to share these tracks.  After all, the track Patrick finally shared "Angel With Dirty Faces" wasn't that impressive to me.  Though, he thought differently.  I think we all get attached to our work, that sometimes we can't really be bias to it.  Still, I wouldn't mind hearing these demos, but only if Madonna is willing to share.  She seems to be apprehensive in sharing her unfinished work. 

IT'S FULL OF YET UNLEAKED MATERIAL GUYS, there is still plenty of it. Even the most leaked albums (ROL, EROTICA, HARD CANDY) have tracks wich never surfaced yet. The only exception is Rebel Heart maybe and we have some recording sessions wich are mostly still locked ... starting of course with the Bedtime Stories one :kiss2:

On 7/7/2024 at 1:26 PM, Adonna said:

We also have to keep in mind, especially in the earlier days, Madonna was quite good with time management and basically went in to record a certain amount of songs and was done. It's only the last several eras we've been hearing she's recorded countless songs.  

This. We heard countless times how she is so fast on studio and knows exactly what she wants. Most of the leaked stuff is interesting but rarely it rises up to the released stuff.