Future Lovers Stuart Price 2024 (celebration tour pre set DJ remix) is just.......

4 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I've really bin into Confessions again lateley, and i was going to start a topic about " Future Lovers " if anybody knew what the song was actually about because i don't understand this masterpiece at allΒ 

Β 

So... Anybody?

Psychedelics.

But also connecting to a higher level, or power; practically a state of enlightenment. Meaning, once a person's individual desires and suffering has gone away, they become Free.

5 hours ago, deathproof said:

Psychedelics.

But also connecting to a higher level, or power; practically a state of enlightenment. Meaning, once a person's individual desires and suffering has gone away, they become Free.

Oh I love them πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„

On 7/22/2024 at 3:13 PM, True Blue 84 said:

I've really bin into Confessions again lateley, and i was going to start a topic about " Future Lovers " if anybody knew what the song was actually about because i don't understand this masterpiece at allΒ 

Β 

So... Anybody?

One thing I know about Future Lovers... It was meant for Besson's musical, just like original Hung Up (maybe ILNY as well, but we will probably never know the truth).

• 2 weeks later...

This whole set is nuts. And then to go into that Rescue Me/ Move Your Body mix?! I can't believe no one thought to do that for 30 years. It works so perfectly.

I've always thought the album version of Future Lovers was like the "Coming Attraction" for the tourΒ performance, which is the definitive version for me.

That actual IFL sample always just takes it to outer space.

Β