Madonna’s bloody arm in Madame X shoot

6 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

What about that pic where her legs are way too long for any human being and the lenght ratio is totally fucked up. I'm not able to look at that pic, it's ridiculously obvious. 

That one pic posted under. Now imagine the lenght of her legs if she put her legs straight and stand still... Ridiculous. Her whole body is double size lenght. 

klein-madame-x-teacher-4.jpg

Her head is sooo small!!! 🥲

52 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Wait? You really didn't know the Standard version of Rebel Heart didn't include the title track "Rebel Heart".  The standard ended with the 14th Track "Wash All Over Me".  But of course the Deluxe Version ends with "Rebel Heart".  It and the other four tracks before it, are considered "Bonus Tracks" on the Deluxe. 

I think Madonna and most fans pretty much think of the Deluxe version as the standard. I personally do not like when artists have multiple version of an album.  If it was something added during a new re-issue, that would be different, but all these variants just are money grabs.  And of course, I still buy them ALL!!!  LOL!

To tell you the truth I completely forgot about it. I always play the deluxe iTunes version that’s it. 😁

20 minutes ago, my sugar is raw said:

Damn, now I can't unsee it 😂

Sorry. Tbh the moment i saw the trailer i knew it was gonna be bad. All the imagery IMO is very clichéd which to be fair doesn't necessarily mean bad but it was executed horribly. For the first time she just looked bad and sad to say like she didn't have a clue what direction to go in and thought 'well my gay fans always bitch about wanting dark hair, get me Moira Rose's best used black wigs!'. I'm very curious who was her stylist for Madame X. 

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Sorry. Tbh the moment i saw the trailer i knew it was gonna be bad. All the imagery IMO is very clichéd which to be fair doesn't necessarily mean bad but it was executed horribly. For the first time she just looked bad and sad to say like she didn't have a clue what direction to go in and thought 'well my gay fans always bitch about wanting dark hair, get me Moira Rose's best used black wigs!'. I'm very curious who was her stylist for Madame X. 

Makes sense, I'm always here for brunette Madonna, so I was excited. Madonna with dark hair is usually serious business. It gave me Immaculate Collection shoot vibes, now I won't forget the little head, lol

gre86.gif.24f1295a3e1f3897cc43b6375a627a87.gif

37 minutes ago, my sugar is raw said:

Makes sense, I'm always here for brunette Madonna, so I was excited. Madonna with dark hair is usually serious business. It gave me Immaculate Collection shoot vibes, now I won't forget the little head, lol

gre86.gif.24f1295a3e1f3897cc43b6375a627a87.gif

It only works when it's organic. It's been my stance and the hill that ill die on that she reads too much of what fans want and when she gives in it's her trying to fit what the fans want and comes across contrived.

On 8/4/2024 at 6:50 PM, Alpha said:

It only works when it's organic. It's been my stance and the hill that ill die on that she reads too much of what fans want and when she gives in it's her trying to fit what the fans want and comes across contrived.

I agree with everything except for the contrived part. The only reason it comes across contrived is because it wasn’t executed well. Not because she’s listening to fans. There’s an element of being contrived in everything she does… but it used to always be executed well. You only realize it’s contrived when it doesn’t hit. 

On 8/3/2024 at 12:40 AM, drivebitch said:

What’s this all about? What’s with the blood? Was Madame X in battle?

IMG_4477.thumb.jpeg.d1cec2ea83660d7fb8bdd6258f567bd0.jpeg

I've always loved loved this shoot!! I'm not sure why there is blood on her shirt, but, I always thought it had something to do with the mystery and illusion of Madame X and what happened to her eye. I also sometimes think she could have went in so many directions with the art, theme, music, videos, tour, etc that it got too big for her? 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

I agree with everything except for the contrived part. The only reason it comes across contrived is because it wasn’t executed well. Not because she’s listening to fans. There’s an element of being contrived in everything she does… but it used to always be executed well. You only realize it’s contrived when it doesn’t hit. 

I don't agree, I would definitely say up to American Life it felt like natural progressions juicing herself up. Confessions definitely was a pivot from where I think she would've naturally gone but at the same time her own instinct. Hard Candy + MDNA I would consider her most insecure albums that kind of don't know where to go while Rebel Heart + MX definitely had a list of boxes they were trying to tick. That's also the begging of her using instagram and I would probably say the first time she was actually reading comments thus making those two albums her most contrived. She could read in real time criticism of MDNA and fans complaining.

I undersant Alpha's point but at the same time I think she doesn't care that much about what fans want. The grills and her endless colaborations are an evidence of that.

Rebel Heart and MX got a lot of self references from her past. Sometimes well executed, sometimes not. For a decade now she seems very conscious about her legacy and it's very present in her work.

3 hours ago, my sugar is raw said:

I undersant Alpha's point but at the same time I think she doesn't care that much about what fans want. The grills and her endless colaborations are an evidence of that.

Rebel Heart and MX got a lot of self references from her past. Sometimes well executed, sometimes not. For a decade now she seems very conscious about her legacy and it's very present in her work.

Yeah because what has been the biggest comment? Oh i miss the OLD madonna when she was cool. The 2010s was nothing but that to the point where you wonder, who is the old Madonna? Is it 80s Madonna? Is it Blond Ambition Madonna? Is it ROL Madonna? Is it political AL Madonna? So all her recycling trying to appease whiny fans have left her without any ideas that isnt gonna called out for "ugh why doesnt she just make music for her fans?" As if she hasnt done that the past decade. I can guarantee, if she works with Stuart it's going to be the same thing the way it was with Mirwais and Orbit.

No photographer is responsible for more hideous photoshoots than Steven Klein. He did two okay ones, Reinvention Tour and Confessions on a Dance Floor. And don’t even start with X-Static Process. That was pretentious as f. Hard Candy, Rio, Rebel Heart tour book, V Magazine, Madame X… horrible. She needs to ditch him already. Mert & Marcus have created some of her most iconic shots, right up there with Herb Ritts. 

This shot for the Madame X era by Mert & Marcus is gorgeous! 

IMG_4598.thumb.jpeg.1d1899d201516d79cfb8dd2162d02a67.jpeg