If Nikki Harris did a Q and A what would you ask her?

Tudors

7 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

That’s one way to look at it. I just think that both girls realize now that to have worked for her was a great gift, and there are fans who love them just as much and who would pay their bills to see them perform live. Doesn’t mean that she’s dishonest now, but maybe she’s had a change of perspective like we all do at times in our life. 

I also feel like Donna is a positive influence in her life that may help her to see a different perspective on things, just judging from their recent interviews and their interaction in them. 

Interestingly, I have read quite a lot of accounts from Madonna fans of Donna being rude to them. People say Nikki is the friendly one.

On 8/10/2024 at 9:41 AM, Tudors said:

If it's a recent interview then I will take with a huge grain of salt since she's obviously trying to get back on Madonnas good side. Depends on how forgiving Madonna is I guess.

I think it’s more about selling tickets to their shows. That seemed to be the only reason they attended the Celebration tour.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I think it’s more about selling tickets to their shows. That seemed to be the only reason they attended the Celebration tour.

Agreed. Would be cute if they do a nrm instrumental and then just do their background parts lol. Wouldnt it be expensive to have the rights to sing those songs without her? Also We are waiting for your questions for Mrs Harris

seth meyers writing GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

7 hours ago, Tudors said:

Agreed. Would be cute if they do a nrm instrumental and then just do their background parts lol. Wouldnt it be expensive to have the rights to sing those songs without her? Also We are waiting for your questions for Mrs Harris

In that situation the venues pay for a licence that covers that. No different to any band doing covers in a pub, at a wedding etc.

I don’t have any questions for Donna or Nikki. I feel like they have done so many interviews talking about Madonna and answered everything I could possibly think of. As far as the things we really want to know (the dirt) I think Nikki has shared as much as she’s willing to and I wouldn’t expect her to elaborate more than she has. I get the impression Madonna has zero contact with either of them now and reading between the lines they seem a bit miffed by that.

Considering that Nikki was ungrateful to Madonna, my question would definitely be one loaded with negativity and seeking to make her uncomfortable. That said, my question would be:

"How does it feel that, despite being a backup singer, you have had the opportunity to enjoy a success that was not yours and sing in front of millions of people as if you were the main artist when the real star was Madonna and that, perhaps motivated by the false friendship that you gave her, she invited you to share the stage with her on many occasions when you know that backup singers always appear in the background and are simply like supporting actors in a movie."

It's a bit of a harsh question, but I feel that she deserves it, because if there is one type of person that I hate the most, it is the ungrateful and traitorous ones. And I feel that Nikki is one of them, having spoken badly of Madonna, who for so long saw in her a loyal and sincere friend.

I understand that we defend Madonna because we love her, but I sometimes don't understand how people can judge and condemn someone without being there or knowing exactly what happened between them. We all know that Madonna is not the easiest person to deal with.

I don't know what happened between them, and I don't feel capable of pointing out who was at fault because they both could have been responsible, as often happens between two friends.

Sorry, I didn't feel like showing chicx locx's post (I've ignored him and I intend to keep this way as long as I stay here), but did bitch have the nerve to write a Bible about what I said with "worshipping a skull disguised by Facetune"? If so, sorry bitch locx, but I won't change a line to what I said. I have been educated to stan a true person, not an image (and a very faked image btw). I love Madonna for what she is and I hate her the same way. It's a question of an anointed by God/christ recognizing another one. Sorry again bitch from Fourth World mentality if you feel like a blind believer to myths and rumours and even worse to defend them from the ones who challenge them.

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Sorry, I didn't feel like showing chicx locx's post (I've ignored him and I intend to keep this way as long as I stay here), but did bitch have the nerve to write a Bible about what I said with "worshipping a skull disguised by Facetune"? If so, sorry bitch locx, but I won't change a line to what I said. I have been educated to stan a true person, not an image (and a very faked image btw). I love Madonna for what she is and I hate her the same way. It's a question of an anointed by God/christ recognizing another one. Sorry again bitch from Fourth World mentality if you feel like a blind believer to myths and rumours and even worse to defend them from the ones who challenge them.

Who are you talking about Anapausis ? I've searched and searched again i haven't seen anyone quoting or mentionning your post !?

Ok @Redha DBL I read chicx locx's post. He doesn't accuse me of anything. He just worships a skull disguised by Facetune.

Sorry Madonna the woman I idolize due to everything I have learned to your art for having people as fans who believe you are the idiot you pretend to be in the public eye. I will never return to this thread again. I won't give more ammo to people who love to give incessant ammo to Flea Dip and his troop. I must have class - period.

What I want to know is, why was Debi in the music video for music instead of Donna? Probably just random choice from Madonna but I’m curious still! I think ultimately, having Donna, Niki, and Debi there would have been really cool as a throw back since they reference a lot of the older material. Throwing in Jose and Luis would make it been a bigger throwback! 

10 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

I understand that we defend Madonna because we love her, but I sometimes don't understand how people can judge and condemn someone without being there or knowing exactly what happened between them. We all know that Madonna is not the easiest person to deal with.

I don't know what happened between them, and I don't feel capable of pointing out who was at fault because they both could have been responsible, as often happens between two friends.

Plus Madonna is famous so it’s not a normal situation that we can understand. Madonna has countless people that have worked for her over the years just as closely as D&N, many not in the spotlight at all so she probably just doesn’t think about them. The only reason they still think/talk about her is because she’s famous which makes her a huge part of their story/career. Any normal situation they’d have moved on too.

21 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Ok @Redha DBL I read chicx locx's post. He doesn't accuse me of anything. He just worships a skull disguised by Facetune.

Sorry Madonna the woman I idolize due to everything I have learned to your art for having people as fans who believe you are the idiot you pretend to be in the public eye. I will never return to this thread again. I won't give more ammo to people who love to give incessant ammo to Flea Dip and his troop. I must have class - period.

But i don't see anyone called "Chicx locx" in this thread 🤔 i am the only one who doesn't understand what's happening ?!

On 8/12/2024 at 10:03 PM, chaosmen1984mk said:

Considering that Nikki was ungrateful to Madonna, my question would definitely be one loaded with negativity and seeking to make her uncomfortable. That said, my question would be:

"How does it feel that, despite being a backup singer, you have had the opportunity to enjoy a success that was not yours and sing in front of millions of people as if you were the main artist when the real star was Madonna and that, perhaps motivated by the false friendship that you gave her, she invited you to share the stage with her on many occasions when you know that backup singers always appear in the background and are simply like supporting actors in a movie."

It's a bit of a harsh question, but I feel that she deserves it, because if there is one type of person that I hate the most, it is the ungrateful and traitorous ones. And I feel that Nikki is one of them, having spoken badly of Madonna, who for so long saw in her a loyal and sincere friend.

I can imagine how Nikki would react..... :lol:

getting-up-done.gif

On 8/12/2024 at 12:14 PM, Redha DBL said:

Who are you talking about Anapausis ? I've searched and searched again i haven't seen anyone quoting or mentionning your post !?

The wisest thing you could do is not take this person's comments too seriously. And I'm not the only one saying this, but other forum users are too. Although he may be friendly at first, it's enough for you to contradict him or disagree with him on something for him to offend you and insult you as if you were his worst enemy. I think he has already received warnings due to this attitude. Anyway, it's just a piece of advice so that you don't get surprised by his unexpected reactions later.

Madonna was closer to Niki than Donna, Madonna barely hung out with Donna outside of the time she worked for her. Not liking Niki has nothing to do with Madonna or what may have happen or not between them, she's just so full of herself in interviews...that's reason enough. So if there's a question for her i'd ask her about her work with Jellybean and how close she really was to play Billie Holiday in a movie or what did Truth or Dare exposure brought her ? Did Madonna approved 'of her going on sally jessie raphael ? 

• 3 weeks later...