Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

why tape two identical shows in Sydney to release a documentary about her vacation after her tour. Those pro shots videos of her vacation look pro shots and I doubt she would be sharing them if they were part of a tour film. Is it not possible it is a part of some other project?

I'm just speculating but it did say the Rebel Heart Sydney filming was part of a larger project and BAT Paris was filmed over 3 shows also Secret was filming over multiple nights Paris & Lisbon

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why people are assuming that if we get a documentary/series, we won't get the RHT... let's chill. 

And I definitely would like another documentary,  she's a different person than she was back in 2004. I would love to have an update after 12 years.

And it doesn't mean the Rocco drama would be in it. Do you really think she would exploit something so personal? I doubt it.

I think we should be grateful that she seems to be doing something EXTRA that we don't expect and that she doesn't even have to do. If it's announced the RHT DVD is cancelled in favour of or incorporated into a documentary you can complain then.  :angry:

Not sure why people are assuming that if we get a documentary/series, we won't get the RHT... let's chill.

And I definitely would like another documentary, she's a different person than she was back in 2004. I would love to have an update after 12 years.

And it doesn't mean the Rocco drama would be in it. Do you really think she would exploit something so personal? I doubt it.

I think we should be grateful that she seems to be doing something EXTRA that we don't expect and that she doesn't even have to do. If it's announced the RHT DVD is cancelled in favour of or incorporated into a documentary you can complain then. :angry:

believe me I will.

And I definitely would like another documentary,  she's a different person than she was back in 2004. I would love to have an update after 12 years.

I think we should be grateful that she seems to be doing something EXTRA that we don't expect and that she doesn't even have to do. If it's announced the RHT DVD is cancelled in favour of or incorporated into a documentary you can complain then.  :angry:

She has exploited something that personal in the past though; the graveyard scene in Truth or Dare was staged. In Chris' tell-all he says that he and M went to the graveyard and spent some time looking for their mother's grave, then M re-enacted the whole search and that for the cameras--which he refused to be a part of. That being said, I believe that M wouldn't use her children in that way. 

She has exploited something that personal in the past though; the graveyard scene in Truth or Dare was staged. In Chris' tell-all he says that he and M went to the graveyard and spent some time looking for their mother's grave, then M re-enacted the whole search and that for the cameras--which he refused to be a part of. That being said, I believe that M wouldn't use her children in that way. 

mm not sure if its the same thing.

If anything it's gonna be the equivalent to Oliver's reunion with his dad. It's not going to be the main focus.

you think it is going to be a 2 DVD thing with the full show ad a documentary

I hope so! Honestly I hope to get the full TOAC with speeches and subtitles cause I hate not to hear or understand what she says in all these audience recordings, but I fear it might be too imperfect to get a proper release...

I feel we will get the full RHT show though...

I don't know what to think about the documentary. There will only be one TOD, I am because you are was honestly a bit boring but M has been doing interesting things this year, from speeches throughout the tour to Malawi to Cuba to Italy on holiday... We will see, I am patient! In the meantime I'd love an unreleased track to leak!

https://mobile.twitter.com/newsofM/status/773403441041444864/

what timetable are they referring to, i've checked Universal and all other labels she's on but can't find a timetable, are they fucking with us?? they haven't been reliable in the past so why should we trust them now

I totally agree, they don't say it clearly, I am just showing the link but as they are using a fake cover thisproves there is nothing real yet...

...Unless they got a mail response from Universal? We should try asking the original source of this rumour to NOM...

Yeah, why isnt anyone asking Madonna herself on her Instagram, she has proven that she reads the comments and even replies to them as you can see for yourself, so I think it is a no-brainer to ask her directly instead of some fan sites that know nothing at all and before you say it is a stupid idea and that she doesn't read the comments or care, just look at her Instagram, she reads, cares and sometimes even replies

i asked her, but she didn't reply...     :Madonna021:

Yeah, why isnt anyone asking Madonna herself on her Instagram, she has proven that she reads the comments and even replies to them as you can see for yourself, so I think it is a no-brainer to ask her directly instead of some fan sites that know nothing at all and before you say it is a stupid idea and that she doesn't read the comments or care, just look at her Instagram, she reads, cares and sometimes even replies

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic