Songs Sung Live/Songs Lip Synched (Or So I Think :O)

Future Lover

On 7/20/2016 at 9:25 AM, Future Lover said:

Vogue (Lip Synched)

It would have been better if "Strike a pose" *2  and "Greta Garbo, and Monroe... Strike a pose, there's nothing to it" were Live.. 

11 hours ago, Inco said:

What about including Madame X and Celebration Tours ?

The only ones I know are from the Celebration Tour:

• Everybody - lipped with pre-recorded vocals starting the first or second night in Mexico
  • Erotica - spoken parts are lipped
  • JML/Gangsta - spoken parts are lipped except for Fever

The live broadcast in Rio doesn't count as there are evidences from amateur recordings that she sung live for most songs but the live broadcast version used pre-recorded vocals.

19 hours ago, Inco said:

What about including Madame X and Celebration Tours ?

The Madame X Tour:

-Everything before the first verse as well as the rap part in Vogue were lipped during the entirety of the tour.

-The highly autotuned parts right before the spoken part of Dark Ballet were lipped.

Celebration Tour:

-Everybody's choruses were lipped during the entirety of the tour, she sings along the playback but is inaudible on most dates. It was lipped to pre-recorded vocals in its entirety during the Mexico and Rio shows.

-Into the Groove was lipped in its entirety during the Mexico and Rio shows, besides when she shouts "You've got to" at the very end.

-Erotica's spoken parts and Justify My Love were lipped during the entirety of the tour..

-Mother and Father's final part (after the last chorus) was lipped during the Mexico shows.

-Ray of Light was lipped during the Mexico and Rio shows.

6 hours ago, Curtains said:

The Madame X Tour:

-Everything before the first verse as well as the rap part in Vogue were lipped during the entirety of the tour.

-The highly autotuned parts right before the spoken part of Dark Ballet were lipped.

Celebration Tour:

-Everybody's choruses were lipped during the entirety of the tour, she sings along the playback but is inaudible on most dates. It was lipped to pre-recorded vocals in its entirety during the Mexico and Rio shows.

-Into the Groove was lipped in its entirety during the Mexico and Rio shows, besides when she shouts "You've got to" at the very end.

-Erotica's spoken parts and Justify My Love were lipped during the entirety of the tour..

-Mother and Father's final part (after the last chorus) was lipped during the Mexico shows.

-Ray of Light was lipped during the Mexico and Rio shows.

For ROL on Celebration Tour, I thought she did live for all but the Rio broadcast made use of her pre-recorded vocals.

20 hours ago, Roy said:

For ROL on Celebration Tour, I thought she did live for all but the Rio broadcast made use of her pre-recorded vocals.

If you compare the actual Rio show and Mexico shows to the broadcast, these are the same pre-recorded vocals playing, minus the fact that the version on the Rio show is shorter than all the other shows.

14 hours ago, Curtains said:

If you compare the actual Rio show and Mexico shows to the broadcast, these are the same pre-recorded vocals playing, minus the fact that the version on the Rio show is shorter than all the other shows.

Wait what? I didn't know that ROL in Rio is shorter.