Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Bitch, I'm Madonna video ?  :Madonna014:

I think [the 'Living For Love' video] was your first time bringing kind of what you do with your tour visuals and bringing it to a full-on music video concept. Is that something we’re going to get to see again?

The thing about that song, it’s such a passionate song, I had to present it in a passionate way. I used mythology to tell the story, with the story of the minotaur and the matador and fighting and fighting for love and the color red and flowers and horns and death and naked men. You know, the important things in life. I don’t want to make every video the same, but I did love the richness of that video. To me, it felt like a painting that came to life. That’s what I was trying to do. I wouldn’t want to do that for every video. When I do 'Bitch I’m Madonna,' it’s going to be a whole different aesthetic.

Maybe she has it in mind for a single, or for the tour, who knows?!

Finally I got my super deluxe copy :hearteyes: !! I'll will ask my sister, who comes from US next week, to bring me the standard and deluxe ones, does anybody knows how clean version sounds? It worth to buy it?

On iTunes change your store to the UK and you can. Maybe everywhere has this now, but until a few days ago this was the only way. They sound....interesting.

"Towleroad: Did [the Rebel Heart leaks] change anything about the way the album’s tracks were sequenced?

Madonna: It changed everything. First of all, it drove me insane, and made me feel an overwhelming sense of anxiety. It made me second guess everything, because suddenly I thought, ‘Oh god, everyone’s heard all these demos.’ There were some demos that I actually liked the demo version of, and I thought, ‘Well they heard the demo, now they’re going to be expecting other things.’ (...)"

And maybe that's why Rebel Heart (the song) is not that anthem anymore. Still good (love the lyrics) but not a potential hit anymore, became more linear  :stare: 

I got the standard and deluxe editions of Rebel Heart today!! So happy to have physical copies of them :) Does anybody know where I can buy the Super Deluxe in store? I don't really know where to look, and my local record store told me they didn't get it in.