Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

So many editions, Did your hubby collected all the Bowie "The Next Day" deluxe, extras LPs singles 40 years anniversary stuff?

So, right now I'm waiting for these: all of them just shipped, so can't wait to get it!!! :)

Super Deluxe Edition (U.S)

Deluxe Edition (U.S)

LP (U.S)

Standard Edition (UK)

Deluxe Edition (Japan)

Super Deluxe Edition (Japan)

50 Shades of Gray (UK)

Rubber Costume (Japanese Edition)

Deluxe Edition (Taiwan)

I got the standard and deluxe editions of Rebel Heart today!! So happy to have physical copies of them :) Does anybody know where I can buy the Super Deluxe in store? I don't really know where to look, and my local record store told me they didn't get it in.

Barnes & Noble, shockingly.  They have 1-2 copies per store, along with the vinyl, which wasn't even unpacked until I asked about them.  Select Best Buys (up to 3 copies per store).  F.Y.E. stores.

Finding these today was a nightmare.  All of the Targets were sold out of the Deluxe too... and they only got 4 copies per store to begin with.   :Madonna021:

So, right now I'm waiting for these: all of them just shipped, so can't wait to get it!!! :)

Super Deluxe Edition (U.S)

Deluxe Edition (U.S)

LP (U.S)

Standard Edition (UK)

Deluxe Edition (Japan)

Super Deluxe Edition (Japan)

Deluxe Edition (Taiwan)

Where did you order your Taiwan edition?  I realized I selected air mail for my Japan super deluxe, so I may receive it sometime next century...  :Madonna023:

I went to 3 shop, they all didn't have the Deluxe Edition. Wtf is going on ?! Is it sould out or did they just got the Standard Edition... Here in France the album  was sold in 17.000 copies in three days, less than Hard Candy (released on a Friday in France too)

anyone having problems to get the pre-order rest of the songs from i tunes?i received my mail 2 days ago,that my order was out,but still no extra songs,just the previeuw secunds!and everything is marked as bought?! do some of you have this problem also?

just go to your account and look to your bought songs there you can download them again if their not in your itunes mediathek. I had to blend in rebel heart as it was blend out under account and then i could download it again. Dont knownthe correct english words in itunes as mine is german and there its under einkäufe