The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Iconic is the opening number of Rebel Heart?

Mike Tyson Reveals Role in 'Iconic' Madonna Video: 'I Look Like a Savage'

http://tvline.com/2015/07/12/mike-tyson-madonna-iconic-video-cage-rebel-heart-tour/

...he dropped a massive — and potentially controversial — scoop about the video he recently shot (presumably) for Madonna’s upcoming Rebel Heart Tour. (Tyson is a featured performer on the album’s “Iconic†track, which is rumored to be No. 1 on her tour setlist).

“It’s just intense,†he tells me of the footage he filmed, which he admits he might catch some “slack†for. “I’m in a cage. I’m a hostage. I’m chained. I’m naked. I look like a savage. When I [shot] it it didn’t seem that intense. But then you watch it and go, ‘Whoa.’ It was like [something out of] National Geographic… I need to be tamed, man.â€

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it can be a regular backdrop like human nature s&st version

that's what I was expecting when I saw the Mike Tyson interview. "Iconic" is one of the best and strongest songs on the album, and I think that putting it like an interlude would be a waste... I thought we would see her live on stage, with MT on the screens.

but september is still far ahead. let's see what this tour brings to us.

((at least, "Iconic" is being considered for the show, which was not the case for "Falling Free")).

that's what I was expecting when I saw the Mike Tyson interview. "Iconic" is one of the best and strongest songs on the album, and I think that putting it like an interlude would be a waste... I thought we would see her live on stage, with MT on the screens.

but september is still far ahead. let's see what this tour brings to us.

((at least, "Iconic" is being considered for the show, which was not the case for "Falling Free")).

we'll never know the truth about falling free.........madonnarama said months before that falling free was rehearsed for the show and then masterpiece took the place 

SPOILER ALERT: The Rebel Heart Tour Rehearsals

Here are some exclusive information that we share with you about  the Rebel Heart Tour rehearsals  that began a few weeks ago in New York. 

All dancers and choreographers have been chosen, the workshop is completed, up to rehearsals: among them French (Cocorico!), US (some dancers already present on the MDNA Tour) and Japanese! 

Rehearsals for Madonna and her dancers take place almost every day and last about 12 o'clock. The choreographies are numerous, being built tables and some have already turned backdrop (including Iconic)!  
The dancers rehearsals start around noon, Madonna joined the late afternoon to finish late at night! 

We can confirm that some of the songs mentioned in the posts of Madonna on Instagram are well rehearsed and choreographed (several times even when it does not suit). 

We can also say that the French couple  Yaman Okur  and  Emilie Capel  (collaborating with Madonna since S & S Tour) actively participate in choreographies, including a song from the last album Rebel Heart !!!

madonnarama said that falling free was rehearsed before masterpiece came out

All I know is this:

MT: Do you remember rehearsing songs that did not made the final version of the show?

DD: There was only about two numbers that didn’t make the show. “Some Girls†was taken out for “Vogue“. The number was going to have the same “runway feel†but more up tempo, more sassy. The other number was an interlude, “Falling Free“, this was actually supposed to be a solo for Chaz Buzan (Co-Dancer). I’m not too sure why it was taken out, but we know it would have been amazing as well.

http://www.madonnatribe.com/interviews/madonnatribe-meets-drew-dollaz/

New Interview on Tour

According to the interview the theme of tour is romance and she is still working her way through the setlist.

And the show starts with the Party Section!

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/arts-and-entertainment/20150717/madonna-prepping-for-tour-says-she-appreciates-her-hometown

That journey has continued with “Rebel Heart,†Madonna’s 13th studio album — which debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard charts in March — and will take its next step with the tour, which she promised will be one of her characteristically theatrical spectacles, featuring songs from throughout her 32-year Rock and Roll Hall of Fame recording career, with plenty of challenging choreography and provocative imagery.

“I’m still working my way through the set list,†said Madonna, who’s working on the show with a team of creative directors, choreographers and costume designers. “The name of the tour, Rebel Heart, starts the party and then I think, ‘What’s a strong beginning? What’s the statement I want to make?’ and then we go on a journey from there.â€

The theme of the show, she added, will be “romance.â€

“Love. Living for love. Being a rebel heart. Living for love. They’re all kind of intertwined, you know — rising above, believing in your dreams, overcoming heartbreak, things like that,†Madonna said. “You know, the simple things in life.â€

Mike Dean confirmed "Holiday" for Rebel Heart Tour

https://www.thefader.com/2015/07/16/beat-construction-mike-dean

What are you working on these days?

I'm working on Madonna's tour right now, helping her put her show together. It's cool: taking old songs and making the old stuff match the new stuff. I try to use all the same sounds I use on music now. Drums. Replace bass lines with 808s. Trap snares, hi-hats—all that shit. It's kind of cool. We're working on "Holiday" right now.

Archived