The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Illuminatti appears be the interlude to the so-called "Crazy 30's" section.

That's exactly what I was thinking looking at the silhouette in frac... you see? She's generous tonight. She also wanted to answer to our next anxious question:

"But if Candy Shop is really going to be performed, wich song is gonna be the interlude for the Crazy 30s section???"

That's exactly what I was thinking looking at the silhouette in frac

... you see? She's generous tonight. She also wanted to answer to our next anxious question:

"But if Candy Shop is really going to be performed, wich song is gonna be the interlude for the Crazy 30s section???"

the silhouette in frac can be anything -.-

If M's onstage then it's not an interlude.

The "crazy 30s" gives me Deeper & Deeper from Reinvention Tour vibes but I'm ready for it!

All the clips are to die for. 'Bet we're getting more tomorrow too. Probably everyday until the tour starts. I am so ready for this!!

So are we not getting "Who's That Girl? Bitch I'm Madonna." I was really looking forward to that.

And Rescue Me (I might actually cry if she neglected it YET AGAIN). Seems like it would go so well w/ the Apocolyptic Ghostown.

Oh wellz, that's neither here nor there. 30 years later we're still getting tours. That's A LOT to be thankful for. It just seems like missed opportunities to me.

So are we not getting "Who's That Girl? Bitch I'm Madonna." I was really looking forward to that.

And Rescue Me (I might actually cry if she neglected it YET AGAIN). Seems like it would go so well w/ the Apocolyptic Ghostown.

Oh wellz, that's neither here nor there. 30 years later we're still getting tours. That's A LOT to be thankful for. It just seems like missed opportunities to me.

Yeah, especially when take a Bow was screaming for an inclusion and instead we're getting three covers and two non-singles + all the songs she performed on S&S already.

If the setlist turns out to be as shit as it seems right now I'm not going and will save my money and buy the DVD instead.

https://instagram.com/p/7Qy3FYyxoV/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

super_hero_tonyMadonna "Rebel ⤠Heart" tour rehearsals. We are only days away now. Photos from Madonna tours over the years remind me that these really are the times of our lives. Rehearsal takes on an even more serious feeling right now. I imagine it is similar to having children. You want them to grow up to be popular and successful but at the same time you don't want to lose the moment you have now. I try to record rehearsal in my head like a mini dash cam. There are scenarios that only I identify. Like the crew guy working behind the scenes who typically may not be a fan but just for a second without being conscious of it gets caught up in a Madonna song and creates his own choreography to the beat of the music. I can determine where we are in rehearsal from one defining moment. There is a point in rehearsal where friends/family and co workers stand in as the audience and provide atmosphere during one particular section. No one ask them to, it just happens. They sing, dance and cheer with all their heart - and I love it its a favorite moment. As we get closer to the real show the "crowd" starts to thin out because people have to leave and others have the responsibility of their job. Last night there were 2 people left from a "crowd" of 20. I know we are very close now. It's a trade off. We get the excitement of a real audience but exchange it for moments like that. Last night the size and scale of this show really made an impact. Racks of costumes whiz by while a cart of props roll in the opposite direction and dancers race up stairs in full costume to make their cue. I love this business. We are ready. Montreal here we come.

Posted Image

Tony's comment doesn't make it seem that it's an interlude!

I really think Hold Tight is in, those drums definitely fit the song.

I think we know most of the setlist now, only a couple of Rebel Heart songs are missing, still no confirmation about HeartBreakCity, Body Shop & the two singles (which are definitely in).

Archived