The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many songs mentioned and it seems they all are on the setlist.

Bad Girl is fake. Do you really think she decided to perform Bad Girl, Take A Bow, Rescue Me... songs that she has never performed on the same show? Maybe we could get one of these, Rescue Me IMO.

Illuminati video might close 1920s/1930s and open party section.

Because Madonna doesn't need to cater to the GP. I wouldn't have a problem with their inclusion if she actually performed 1-2 songs from each album. But that's not what she does. She blatantly ignores her 90's and 00's albums, except Hard Candy and Music when they are the albums that mark her artistic peak and her most acclaimed albums.Ray of Light and Bedtime Stories NEVER got a tour of their own and AL was degraded to a GH show. I became a fan in the 90's. It took me a long time to get into her 80's stuff because it's very naive, one-dimensional and just generally very dated-sounding. I want great live performances of songs that she has been paying dust to but are well remembered and critically acclaimed songs in her catalogue. Who's That Girl is a nice surprise but two covers and one that literally NO ONE gives a single shit about over simply adding the long-overdue Take a Bow or The Power of Good-Bye or Nothing Really Matters (which would be THE perfect song to compliment such a self-reflective album as RH) is disappointing, self-indulging and ignorant.

First of all, she's not pandering to the general public. She's putting together a show that celebrates her "Rebel Heart". You sound like someone that's being held hostage by Madonna in half of your posts...maybe that's why you tend to sound like a know-it-all? "She will do this..." Or "she won't do that..." I've been a fan from the BEGINNING, so to attend a Madonna show and seeing 80's hits/songs I've never seen her perform live before is beyond exciting. My first show was Blond Ambition, and GS and SS2 are the only tours I've not been able to see live, so the fact that she's playing 80's songs that are in their second (or if some rumors are to be believed, first) incarnation is kinda special. If you witnessed the DWT, then you'd know that it was the ROL/Music tours combined....and it was severely polarizing, hence the redressing the balance for RIT, and even that was pretty heavy on AL songs ( one of my favorite of her albums, btw) but gets treated as a GH tour. Madonna will continue to use her back catalog as she sees fit to tell HER stories. If you don't like it, tough. I don't think seeing her sing the Power of Goodbye wearing the top half of an evening gown while swinging on a pole would look quite as cool as you might imagine. If you DO go and see the show, and you're the lone idiot booing in protest.... Well, that's on you. I learned a LONG TIME AGO, that to have expectations of a Madonna tour is lunacy. She ALWAYS makes it work, mostly in the most surprising and meaningful ways. Get off her pole, Bitch.

Please join me in my prayer...

Dear M, whatever songs you choose to perform, let them be rearranged from the album versions and sung live...

remember Deeper and deeper in 2004, La isla bonita in 2001, Everybody in 1993, Live to tell in 2006?

Let us feel your power or reinvention, your imagination, your creativity again...

Just shine your light like a beautiful star, show the world who you are!!

AMEN!

:Madonna042:

I wonder how nervous Madonna is at the moment?

I bet she doesn't sleep tonight imagine lying in bed trying to sleep knowing all the world will be focusing on you the next day

I know she must get used to it but she must get nervous at the same time

I bet she's like that all throughout the tour. I bet it's not easy having the entire world judging you.

Please join me in my prayer...

Dear M, whatever songs you choose to perform, let them be rearranged from the album versions and sung live...

remember Deeper and deeper in 2004, La isla bonita in 2001, Everybody in 1993, Live to tell in 2006?

Let us feel your power or reinvention, your imagination, your creativity again...

Just shine your light like a beautiful star, show the world who you are!!

AMEN!

:Madonna042:

AMEN!

Archived