The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I care more about how Madonna performs on stage and the costumes rather than the songs she sings. If I wanna hear a certain song, I pop in the CD at home or I can play that song while watching my favorite performance of the tour on mute and pretend she's singing that song. Works like a charm.

I care more about how Madonna performs on stage and the costumes rather than the songs she sings. If I wanna hear a certain song, I pop in the CD at home or I can play that song while watching my favorite performance of the tour on mute and pretend she's singing that song. Works like a charm.

Well her tour arrangements tend to be the greatest things ever. Unfortunately I'm not a music producer and I don't have access to all her track stems, otherwise I'd do my own song arrangements.

There's an ignore function on this forum. Hit that or live with me being negative.

This is the only informative thing you have said.  Ever.  Seriously, would you just take a chill until you see something? Good grief, life must be really challenging for you. 

Archived