The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, after reading all those pages of drama and celebration and after seeing what we have so far of the final setlist all I could think of was:

'The song selection for the setlist is a real challenge. It’s really hard. I’ve got a pretty vast repertoire. What I look for is a certain balance between the most significant songs from my last album “Rebel Heart†and then try to incorporate them in the storytelling of the show. I also looked at the music I’ve been releasing for the past 30 years.'

Posted Image

'Of course, the thing I’m most excited about doing is my new stuff, because I haven’t done it yet and it’s fresh.'

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

No, seriously, I really like it. I hope we'll get Ghosttown tonight at least, but the rest is pretty good to me.

Sorry but..Saying she should cancel her tour or retire just because you don't like the show (and you haven't even seen it) is the most disrespectful thing to say to people that actually go and enjoy the show (specially for the ones that go for the first time, like me). Feel free to say your opinions, express yourself, but avoid saying such things, thank you.

@@devilheart I Was referring to the majority of the older songs she has included emphasis on majority and just look at the supposed theam's that are said to be included and the order of the setlist sorry but if you cannot see any similarities between the two then you must be blind

No. I'm not blind. I guess I can see the similarities that were presented in your perspective, but from mine, Re-Invention Tour was a defeatist concept. She released an album that was near scathed by the public and withdrew from fighting for her voice, surrounding A FEW songs from the album with direct hits that the public loves because she knew that's how she'd sell tickets. But Rebel Heart Tour is more like Madonna being MADONNA and using her new album that she's very proud of to show a story that she wants to tell by incorporating hits. If anything to me it's more of the Drowned World Tour mentality. And considering that nobody has seen the fucking show, don't try to passively state that my opinion is wrong because it's not the same as yours.

madonna posted two photos with messiah lyrics

MESSIAH IS IN THE SETLIST???

Well, I checked again M's instagram list and three songs are not in the final list:

Between the Bars - Dress You up - Into the Groove

And some were never mentioned:

Burning Up - Music (Get Stupid) - Material Girl

So probably it has nothing to do with the setlist, or it's not enough to say Messiah is in... hopefully yes!

Well, I checked again M's instagram list and three songs are not in the final list:

Between the Bars - Dress You up - Into the Groove

And some were never mentioned:

Burning Up - Music (Get Stupid) - Material Girl

So probably it has nothing to do with the setlist, or it's not enough to say Messiah is in... hopefully yes!

dress you up was teased by her three days ago...remember the photo???

there are 4 missing songs in the setlist

after true blue > ghosttown

after la isla bonita > dress you up

after illuminati > deeper and deeper

and if u consider holy water and vogue/holy water reprise in one track: Holy Water/Vogue

after devil pray there's a place and messiah (teased by madonna today with two photos) is a perfect interlude after that song

because for me body shop is not an interlude

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Revealed!

Act One: Joan of Arc / Samurai

1. “Iconicâ€2. “Bitch I’m Madonnaâ€3. “Burning Upâ€4. “Holy Waterâ€5. “Vogueâ€6. “Devil Prayâ€

Act Two: Rockabilly / Tokyo

7. “Body Shopâ€8. “True Blueâ€9. “Ghosttownâ€10. “HeartBreak City†/ “Love Don’t Live Here Anymoreâ€11. “Like A Virginâ€

Act Three: Latin / Gypsy

12. “SEX†contains excerpts from â€œJustify My Loveâ€13. “Living For Loveâ€14. “La Isla Bonitaâ€15. “Deeper and Deeperâ€16. “Music (Get Stupid)â€17. “La Vie En Roseâ€

Act Four: Party / Flapper

18. “Candy Shopâ€19. “Who’s That Girlâ€20. “Rebel Heartâ€21. “Illuminatiâ€22. “Material Girlâ€23. “Unapologetic Bitchâ€24. “Holidayâ€

http://www.breatheheavy.com/madonnas-rebel-heart-tour-set-list-revealed/

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Revealed!

Act One: Joan of Arc / Samurai

1. “Iconicâ€2. “Bitch I’m Madonnaâ€3. “Burning Upâ€4. “Holy Waterâ€5. “Vogueâ€6. “Devil Prayâ€

Act Two: Rockabilly / Tokyo

7. “Body Shopâ€8. “True Blueâ€9. “Ghosttownâ€10. “HeartBreak City†/ “Love Don’t Live Here Anymoreâ€11. “Like A Virginâ€

Act Three: Latin / Gypsy

12. “SEX†contains excerpts from â€œJustify My Loveâ€13. “Living For Loveâ€14. “La Isla Bonitaâ€15. “Deeper and Deeperâ€16. “Music (Get Stupid)â€17. “La Vie En Roseâ€

Act Four: Party / Flapper

18. “Candy Shopâ€19. “Who’s That Girlâ€20. “Rebel Heartâ€21. “Illuminatiâ€22. “Material Girlâ€23. “Unapologetic Bitchâ€24. “Holidayâ€

http://www.breatheheavy.com/madonnas-rebel-heart-tour-set-list-revealed/

Burning Up? Really?

Perfect setlist! ( includding Ghostown and Deeper and Deeper)

The costumes is a mess, real mess.

Yes.  :)

I am more or less satisfied hehe.

I'm happy.  :) Despite the absences: Nothing really matters, Swim, Frozen, Don't tell me, Messiah, Falling Free or Take a bow.  :wink:

And... I cannot believe my eyes: where's Like a prayer:lol:  :thumbsup:

Archived