The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!

He is very cute and same time very sexy. lol

Thank you Gagamel!

:hearteyes:  :kissy:

You're welcome ;) it's Gargamel with a "R" :p  

He was also a longtime dancer for Britney's Femme Fatale Tour and partway through the Britney: Piece of Me show until he joined Madonna.

Thanks for the infos! If i'm not mistaken we can also see him in the video for Till The World Ends, am I right?

He was also a longtime dancer for Britney's Femme Fatale Tour and partway through the Britney: Piece of Me show until he joined Madonna.

OMG really? thank you so much about information! It's really surprising!

I saw a lot of (I mean really a lot of videos!) Femme Fatale tour and Piece of me show youtube videos! But I never notice him!

Wow I think that's the Madonna's Power! She always bring out the best of best from people.

My bets for the rest of the tour:

You'll See

Don't Tell Me

Like a Prayer

Rain

Miles Away

Masterpiece

:heart:

Rain would absolutely be the best thing that could happen in the next months. 

It's since the Drowned World Tour that I'm waiting for that one and Swim (even if I really can't see Swim happening anymore).

EXCLUSIVE: LOIC MABANZA TALKS FASHION, MADONNA + STYLE

Posted Image

What’s it like making the transition from dancer to model?

There was no transition. I’m still a dancer. I just had to learn the business in the modeling industry and get some experience. But it’s two different worlds. In the dance world, you’re hired mostly for the skills and originality that you bring. So it’s really up to you. You can blow people away with your skills, be creative and show up like no one else. In the fashion world it’s more limited. There is not much you can do except to be true to yourself and show up.

Does it help to have a dance background?

The fact that I am a dancer really helps because I approach the game differently. I can be more creative using different movements and ideas that people don’t see often in the fashion industry. Most of the time, when I book a job as a model, the clients or the photographers ask me either to dance or to help them find creative ideas. I always end up choreographing for them and helping the other models on set. I think my ability to move differently and to create shapes and movements also separates me from the others male models. I believe my dancing skills alongside with my smile are my strength in this business.

How would you describe your personal style?

I just asked my friends next to me to to describe my personal style. They said (laughing) “smooth, slick and suaveâ€. I have different styles though. I can rock a suit for no specific reason. But I also like a clean street style. I collect rare jackets that I buy overseas. I like to be fashionable and show up like no one else. And I like to do it especially when it’s not expected.

Clothes and style are the reasons why I’m in this fashion industry in the first place. I love fashion and style and I look for inspiration in every place I travel throughout the world. I’m actually about to create a blog to show my personal style and inspire people. But it will always be connected to what I do, my skills (dancing, martial arts, parkour etc…) to make it truly and originally me. That is how I express myself as an artist. I cannot wait to connect with my fans through my journey so stay tuned!

Posted Image

Source : http://www.thefashionisto.com/exclusive-loic-mabanza-talks-fashion-madonna-style/

EXCLUSIVE: LOIC MABANZA TALKS FASHION, MADONNA + STYLE

Posted Image

Clothes and style are the reasons why I’m in this fashion industry in the first place. I love fashion and style and I look for inspiration in every place I travel throughout the world. I’m actually about to create a blog to show my personal style and inspire people. But it will always be connected to what I do, my skills (dancing, martial arts, parkour etc…) to make it truly and originally me. That is how I express myself as an artist. I cannot wait to connect with my fans through my journey so stay tuned!

Posted Image

Source : http://www.thefashionisto.com/exclusive-loic-mabanza-talks-fashion-madonna-style/

Mmm Hmmm Mmmm Hmmmm

Madonna has great taste. I mean when I think that "This is it. That is impossible she can bring the more sexy dancers." then she bring the more sexy dancers.

by the way What is his name the other one? he is also very sexy

Mmm Hmmm Mmmm Hmmmm

Madonna has great taste. I mean when I think that "This is it. That is impossible she can bring the more sexy dancers." then she bring the more sexy dancers.

by the way What is his name the other one? he is also very sexy

His name is Jo'Artis Ratti ;)

Archived