The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

On Madonnatribe have commented that Material Girl & Holiday are taken from the Virgin Tour in Chicago.

According to andifeel, Riley, a reliable Mtriber,  was at the venue for a long time last night! :)

Quote andifeel

Im not sure Riley would appreciate you saying it's fake as he was at the venue for a long time last night!Just because she's rehearsing it doesnt mean its in the setlist, mind - we had it 12 times before the Ottawa MDNA show and it never appeared at any future show which I was surprised about.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://twitter.com/Atindra_jha/status/641193780360536064

So Madonna rehearsed

1.LFL

2.Material Girl

3.Holiday 

4.La Vie En Rose

At the bell centre yesterday. I enjoyed it.

she is doing Material girl... I saw it with my own eyes

yeah.. Its a bit slowed down and updated... But most of it is similar to the original.

additional bass in the background and extended drum beats in between for Madonna to dance.

She was also rehearsing Music and Candy Shop.

Forgive my lack of knoledge...

Quote: "Just because she's rehearsing it doesnt mean its in the setlist, mind - we had it 12 times before the Ottawa MDNA show and it never appeared at any future show which I was surprised about".

Which song are you referring to? What was rehearsed so much and never appeared? Material Girl?

In front of triangle and early entry people?

Well I can't see her just replacing another oldie for a song she dislikes out of plain free will. If she did it, i bet there was some preassure on her, she must be on a lot of preassure lately, and Material Girl seems more commercial than TB...Let's see how today goes...

so now we officially have:

Iconic
Dress You Up
Candy Shop
Illuminati
Holiday
La Vie En Rose
HeartBreakCity
S.E.X. (Justify My Love sample)
Messiah
Material Girl
Music
Candy Shop
Unapologetic Bitch
Love Don't Live Here Anymore

other songs included (probably):

don't tell me
rebel heart
holy water
vogue
deeper and deeper
like a virgin
inside out
bitch I'm madonna
ghosttown
body shop
la isla bonita
who's that girl
true blue

(most of them probably are sample)

Forgive my lack of knoledge...

Quote: "Just because she's rehearsing it doesnt mean its in the setlist, mind - we had it 12 times before the Ottawa MDNA show and it never appeared at any future show which I was surprised about".

Which song are you referring to? What was rehearsed so much and never appeared? Material Girl?

In front of triangle and early entry people?

For MDNA tour, "Material Girl" was sound checked several times b4 Ottawa, though it was never actually performed during the show. :)

No idea. She might just be playing the fans at the sound checks. 

She was interacting & having a lot of fun with the fans during MDNA sound checks.

Yes but we have plenty of videos like Amsterdam Deeper and Deeper and Physical Attraction. And these were sung by the fans! Not rehearsed!

And yesterday no fans were there... still confused

Archived