Madonna to perform at The International Festival of Carthage ?

Redha DBL

Several french websites claims that Madonna (and another very famous french singer Charles Aznavour) will perform at The International Festival of Carthage this summer. One of the news websites says that Madonna had a very specific request for the event: she asked a certificate stating that the place where she will stay and where she will perform is free from any contagious disease. The website also reveals that after many negociations Madonna will be paid 450 000 $.

The International Festival of Carthage is an annual music festival taking place in July and August since 1964 in the coastal city of Carthage (Tunisia).

links of the articles (in french) :

May 3rd:  this news website talk about it saying it's not confirmed yet

http://peoplesbeats.net/madonna-et-charles-aznavour-au-festival-international-de-carthage-2017/

and yesterday this other websites now claims it's confirmed:

https://www.nessma.tv/fr/article/festival-de-carthage-madonnat-et-azanvour-au-rendez-vous-et-une-demande-particuliere-de-madonna-8143

Let's wait & see if this true... fingers crossed !

450.000 out of all the expenses which will be huge...

Aznavour asked for double according to the article! But maybe he doesn't white flowers etc...

No the article says that Aznavour asked for 800 Dinars not Dollars, half what Madonna asked for (more than 1 million Dinars). Then again, i know 450 000 $ is not a lot for Madonna to perform so it could be fake. Or maybe she will perform for a benefit or something...

James Brown, Louis Armstrong, Charles Aznavour, Ray Charles, Joe Cocker, Mika, Stromae, Jason Derulo have performed at that festival so who knows...

Hmmm I'm not sure about this.

I mean I usually doubt about these kind of fake news but this festival open at Africa!

And her be loved son David also from africa and her recent instagram post which about David, said "Be Proud of who you are and where you come from" ..

So I think that there's quit a high possibility which She could go there for her Son David.

And about that low price. We are talking about festival which open in Africa.

So She generously accept that low price for good reason.

Well I think that this new maybe not a fake news. If she go there then I bet that she go there for David.

Archived