Madonna, Netflix & Chill

G House

According to DrownedMadonna, Madonna had a secret meeting with Netflix a few days ago. This is the full article:

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2017/07/03/madonnas-top-secret-meeting-netflix/

EXCLUSIVE â€“ We at DrownedMadonna.com heard from our insiders that the main reason why Madonna flew to Los Angeles a few days ago was a very secretive meeting with Netflix.

We have been told that this Top Secret meeting happened on June 21, 2017.

Madonna had a meeting with Netflix Original Department. The meeting was at the 11th floor of the Netflix Hollywood building.

Stay tuned!

I'm betting it has something to do with the film she's planning to direct or possibly bringing Rebel Heart Tour to Netflix.  Though my hope she's planning to do something totally unexpected that has nothing to do with either. 

YEEEEEEEEEEEES. I would love it if she got to direct an episode of an already existing show on Netflix or maybe her next film being an exclusive to the site.

Edit: Maybe she was just begging them to upload the newest RuPaul's Drag Race season

Days ago I read some gossip on a fansite about a new project; I didn't really pay attention to it, but maybe this is it:

https://madonnahistory.wordpress.com/2017/06/22/we-going-to-tell-you-a-secret-nowe-cant-new-project-2018/

LOL... well that could just be about anything.  Quite vague. I mean; most fans would be happy with a new album, which very well could happen. 

I still think she's just looking to bring her film to Netflix.  Just lining her ducks up in a row.  Perfect way to distribute her next film to a very popular medium.

i would love for her to do a visual album like Beyoncé or maybe netflix will distribute the film. another possibility is the film could be broken down into a mini tv series as well

me too!!!!, I don't want bored movies, I want new music!!!

Her coming film will be a Netflix exclusive.

I'm sure if there is any validity to the story, it's probably this.  To direct or star in a current show, she would simply meet with executives and/or directors. She wouldn't need to go to Netflix to star in one of their shows. But if she would need someone to help distribute a project, it would make sense to go to Netflix HQ.

Well Didn't she post video(or photo) which was digging her old stuff (her concert films) at her instagram? It was few months ago. anyone remember it?

Any way I also think that this probably gonna be streaming her old concert..(which not a bad thing)

But I really hope that if this rumor is true then I really hope that this gonna be her new music era project.

Something New and unexpected New music video project..

But I think that it's for probably streaming her old concerts.  

or it is Just about streaming Rebel Heart tour. BluRay gonna be release at her birthday right? 

Well Didn't she post video(or photo) which was digging her old stuff (her concert films) at her instagram? It was few months ago. anyone remember it?

Any way I also think that this probably gonna be streaming her old concert..(which not a bad thing)

But I really hope that if this rumor is true then I really hope that this gonna be her new music era project.

Something New and unexpected New music video project..

But I think that it's for probably streaming her old concerts.  

or Just about streaming Rebel Heart tour. BluRay gonna be release at her birthday right? 

You're dreaming if you think this has anything to do with her music or old concerts.  If it isn't regarding streaming Rebel Heart Tour, it's most likely regarding her film project.  In fact, I'm sure it's the latter. She even recently said in an IG that she's prepping her next film.  Securing a deal with a major distributor like Netflix is a smart move being it's quite a popular outlet for the latest films, TV shows and original content.

You're dreaming if this has anything to do with her music or old concerts.  If it isn't regarding streaming Rebel Heart Tour, it's most likely regarding her film project.  In fact, I'm sure it's the latter. She even recently said in an IG that she's prepping her next film.  Securing a deal with a major distributor like Netflix is a smart move being it's quite a popular outlet for the latest films, TV shows and original content.

She really said that she is prepping her NEXT film?

I don't think so.

She just said that "prepping my film" NOT Prepping my "NEXT" film

And it's Probably she is talking about editing REBEL HEART Tour BluRay which will release at her birthday which is only one month left.

Woman's work is never done!! 6 kids and many jobs =ratchet hair Prepping my film not just whistling dixie!

She really said that she is prepping her NEXT film?

I don't think so.

She just said that "prepping my film" NOT Prepping my "NEXT" film

And it's Probably she is talking about editing REBEL HEART Tour BluRay which will release at her birthday which is only one month left.

Woman's work is never done!! 6 kids and many jobs =ratchet hair Prepping my film not just whistling dixie!

Really? LOL!!  You're going to play with words here?   :lol: Prepping her film means just that.  Editing and prepping are totally different things. She was definitely referring to prepping for her next directorial. I simply was paraphrasing not quoting her. Her Rebel Heart Tour has been in the can for sometime now.

Now if this Netflix meeting (if even true) has anything to do with her next film, that is something we'll have to wait and see. 

Archived