Celebrities talk about Madonna

NowRadiate

From “The Andy Cohen Diaries†page 130
Andy Cohen: Madonna is everyday people
Andy Cohen, has just released his personal, top-secret musings on a panoply of celebs, The Andy Cohen Diaries. In it, he dishes on his employees, his besties, a lot of others things and… Madonna.

When I [later] marveled that she was on a commercial plane, she texted that she does it all the time. She said she is ‘everyday people.’ Uh-huh … She said it’s too expensive flying private all the time and that you can feed a lot of people with the amount it costs to fly back and forth from LA.

Jean Paul Gaultier on Madonna
“There is nobody like Madonna,†he says. “She directs herself, is talented, tough and interesting. She inspires women and men to follow her. She rules her own world.â€

The relationship between the designer and his muse drew much interest and Gaultier admits he was always attracted to Madonna’s enigmatic presence. He always attracted to Madonna’s enigmatic energy. He says he first saw her on television singing Like A Virgin and was gobsmacked by her mix of sexy moves and religious connotations.

“I proposed to her three times, but she refused me every time,†he says, revealing something he’s kept under his hat for decades. But he then adds, “People change, and we don’t speak much anymore.â€

Jeremy Scott: Madonna taught me about being a Leo

http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/11/jeremy-scott-on-his-new-book-madonna-and-more.html

"She very astutely pointed out, when she realized that I was a Leo as she is, that we have a hard time asking for people's help. Even in the most small way, it's very difficult. She helped me get better about it, because I didn't realize how bad I was about asking for people to help in any kind of way, because I guess we're fiercely independent and feel like we have to do things on our own or whatever. But I've been better about realizing that it's fine, I'm human, I can ask for people's help, and it's not a bad thing. So she definitely helped, and I'll remember it all the time. There will be things where I'll be all clammed up inside, and it's like, It's okay, you can ask."

I don't believe in horoscopes, but it sounds so true :lol:

Big Daddy Kane shares the story about how he met Madonna, and later posed for a racy spread with her and Naomi Campbell in the pop star's "Sex" book. 

The New York rapper explains that he first met the "Like a Virgin" singer while they were volunteering at a children's hospital, and Big Daddy Kane was impressed with Madonna knowing his lyrics. The same day, Madonna asked the "Set It Off" rapper if he wanted to be in her photo book, but gave no clue as to the details of the content. 
Check out the full story in the clip:

Simon Cowell reveals Madonna’s X Factor snub

https://metro.co.uk/2014/11/25/exclusive-simon-cowell-reveals-madonnas-x-factor-snub-as-he-teases-new-american-show-4961455/

He’s used to getting what he wants, but Simon Cowell admits Madonna rejected his invitation to perform on this year’s X Factor final.

The music mogul is desperate to get the 56-year-old queen of pop to sing on stage with a finalist.

‘Is there any artist I want on the show I haven’t had before? Madonna,’ he told Metro from his X Factor dressing room on Sunday night.

‘Will she be on the final? I don’t think so. But always next year. We always send an invite out.’ Cowell said he aimed to get a guest performer that ‘you don’t normally see on many other shows’ – such as Prince.

I got really amazing advice from Madonna - #BrookeCandy

WHAT’S THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU’VE EVER BEEN GIVEN?
I got really amazing advice from Madonna. I told her that I can’t date anyone, it’s too difficult, takes too much of my energy and I don’t have time. She said, “If you want to date, have someone for every day of the week and keep them on rotation. Your energy is never gone, but you can make their life a little bit better and they can make your life a little bit better.†At first I thought it was crazy, but then I realised that it’s actually a really good way to not feel lonely. If you just give a little bit of yourself to lots of people who you care about rather than giving all of yourself to one person, I think that’s quite profound. 

'I'm not going to New York to meet some blonde chick called Madonna' 
Steve Barron, who directed Michael Jackson's Billie Jean video, talks to Rupert Hawksley about working with the Eighties' biggest music artists and his new memoir, Egg n Chips & Billie Jean: a Trip Through the Eighties
On first meeting Madonna, for example, Barron writes: “Lying on the floor. Naked apart from her little white knickers, one worked-out leg folded over the other in mid dance-step or mid pose or stretch or whatever else she was in the mid of. She turns to look up at me in the doorway.â€

Mario Testino Talks Princess Diana, Madonna And Finding Star Quality...
What has been your most memorable shoot to date?
It’s very difficult to say as they are all so unique and so memorable in their own way. If I think of some, I would have to say when I first photographed Madonna for Versace in the 1990s. That was a real moment for me because when the campaign came out they printed a page just saying “Versace presents Madonna by Testinoâ€. It’s very rare people get recognized by just their last name, so that was very memorable – like the first time I was part of the group of photographers that are known by just their surname: Avedon, Newton, Penn... Photographing Princess Diana too, of course was very memorable and special. Any shoot with Kate Moss and Gisele is always memorable too.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/12/02/annie-lennox-madonna-is-just-seeking-attention/

Annie Lennox was a guest on UK tv show “Loose Women†and had this to say about Madonna posing topless for her latest Interview Magazine photoshoot…

"I did get things off occasionally but not to that extent. I don’t think it’s down to me (to judge Madonna) … I think already the verdict is probably out, would you not agree on that one? I think the question is, ‘What is Madonna telling us?’ Anybody know?"

‘Loose Women’ panelist Janet Street Porter interjected, saying…

"I think it’s attention seeking."

To which Annie Lennox replied..

"I think it is."