Celebrities talk about Madonna

NowRadiate

Kanye West:

I'm tired of people pinpointing musicians as the Illuminati. That's ridiculous. We don't run anything; we're celebrities. We're the face of brands. We have to compromise what we say in lyrics so we don't lose money on a contract. Madonna is in her 50s and gave everything she had to go up on an award show and get choked by her cape. She's judged for who she adopts. Fuck all of this sensationalism. We gave you our lives. We gave you our hearts. We gave you our opinions!"

Kanye West:

I'm tired of people pinpointing musicians as the Illuminati. That's ridiculous. We don't run anything; we're celebrities. We're the face of brands. We have to compromise what we say in lyrics so we don't lose money on a contract. Madonna is in her 50s and gave everything she had to go up on an award show and get choked by her cape. She's judged for who she adopts. Fuck all of this sensationalism. We gave you our lives. We gave you our hearts. We gave you our opinions!"

I always thought that if there's male version of Madonna it could be Kanye.

:heart:

Vanjaborrderline Jennifer never said that and it doesn't make sense for a number of reasonsFirst why would Jennifer care if Madonna was mean to Cher, M and Cher first meant back in 1985 when Jennifer was an average high school student, who wasn't even famous. Secondly, you claim that Ken says she likes Mariah Carey, that's a surprise because Mariah is FAR from the type of music that Ken likes and secondly Mariah didn't even debut until 1990, so she's not even part of Madonna's generation and Jennifer was in LA just trying to make it as an actress by then. And last but not least Jen was friends with Madonna during the early years of her marriage to Guy, as Guy had directed Brad Pitt in a film and was friends with Pitt, around the same time Pitt wed Jen and Madonna and Guy got marriedOnce again bitter gay men just trying to stir up drama for the sake if it, why are gay men always so vicious, catty and mean for no reason?

Vanjaborrderline Jennifer never said that and it doesn't make sense for a number of reasonsFirst why would Jennifer care if Madonna was mean to Cher, M and Cher first meant back in 1985 when Jennifer was an average high school student, who wasn't even famous.Secondly, you claim that Ken says she likes Mariah Carey, that's a surprise because Mariah is FAR from the type of music that Ken likes and secondly Mariah didn't even debut until 1990, so she's not even part of Madonna's generation and Jennifer was in LA just trying to make it as an actress by then. And last but not least Jen was friends with Madonna during the early years of her marriage to Guy, as Guy had directed Brad Pitt in a film and was friends with Pitt, around the same time Pitt wed Jen and Madonna and Guy got marriedOnce again bitter gay men just trying to stir up drama for the sake if it, why are gay men always so vicious, catty and mean for no reason?

How do you know Jen never said that? Who is Ken? How do you know vanjaborrderline is even a gay male? Your comment and generalization about gay men is way out of line and I find it very offensive.  :wide-eyes:

^ well I'm gay myself, I meant to time Jen but stupid auto correctSorry if I offended you, but I even Googled it and nothing came up, the only thing that camr up was how Jen and Brad had dinner a few times with Madonna and Guy back in the early 2000s.Again drama just to create drama

Vanjaborrderline Jennifer never said that and it doesn't make sense for a number of reasonsFirst why would Jennifer care if Madonna was mean to Cher, M and Cher first meant back in 1985 when Jennifer was an average high school student, who wasn't even famous.Secondly, you claim that Ken says she likes Mariah Carey, that's a surprise because Mariah is FAR from the type of music that Ken likes and secondly Mariah didn't even debut until 1990, so she's not even part of Madonna's generation and Jennifer was in LA just trying to make it as an actress by then. And last but not least Jen was friends with Madonna during the early years of her marriage to Guy, as Guy had directed Brad Pitt in a film and was friends with Pitt, around the same time Pitt wed Jen and Madonna and Guy got marriedOnce again bitter gay men just trying to stir up drama for the sake if it, why are gay men always so vicious, catty and mean for no reason?

Very well said.

Do not listen what trolls says.

:kissy:  :heart:

Jaden Smith Proclaims Himself The “New Male Madonnaâ€

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’ son Jaden Smith released his new song “Offering†where he refers to himself as the “new male Madonnaâ€.

Posted Image

We have a lot of female Madonna wannabes 

And now we have these male Madonna wannabes!

The one and only Queen of Pop's impact!!!

:kissy:  :heart:

Vanjaborrderline Jennifer never said that and it doesn't make sense for a number of reasons

First why would Jennifer care if Madonna was mean to Cher, M and Cher first meant back in 1985 when Jennifer was an average high school student, who wasn't even famous.

Secondly, you claim that Ken says she likes Mariah Carey, that's a surprise because Mariah is FAR from the type of music that Ken likes and secondly Mariah didn't even debut until 1990, so she's not even part of Madonna's generation and Jennifer was in LA just trying to make it as an actress by then. And last but not least Jen was friends with Madonna during the early years of her marriage to Guy, as Guy had directed Brad Pitt in a film and was friends with Pitt, around the same time Pitt wed Jen and Madonna and Guy got married

Once again bitter gay men just trying to stir up drama for the sake if it, why are gay men always so vicious, catty and mean for no reason?

Aniston and Madonna had never even met. Madonna didn't want to be seen with some tv actress

Aniston and chasaty aka chaz bono went to the same school in NYC and they were even roommates

Posted Image

and who is ken??

http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/guest-diary/2015/liz-smith-bardot-bette-madonna

Liz Smith on Madonna : "I PRAISE Madonna a lot. I know that annoys some of you. Sorry! But I’ve also laced that praise with criticism, or at least my idea of what she might do, or say (or not say) or wear. I admire the fact that she has never taken my advice. Or anyone’s. She has travelled to the beat of her own techno-music.But sometimes she’s perfect. I do mean her appearance at the massive Met Fashion Gala the other night in NYC. There she was, with long straight hair (gone are the overworked waves), beautiful makeup, and a stylish, whimsical, subtly sexy black gown by the designer Moschino. (Well, it was more subtle than a lot of what The Big M wears. It was certainly more subtle than Beyonce's get-up.) Totally appropriate for the pop goddess she is, and always will be. (Haters, listen up — even if she never has another No. 1 hit, she’ll always be the Queen. Accept that.)

When I saw the photos I wanted to reach in, hand her a microphone and say, 'Sing out, Madonna Louise Ciccone — croon those ballads. Do your Dietrich!' Well, that’s my fantasy and problem. It will never be Madonna’s reality. But I am satisfied she looked like this for the Met event. She also looked like she was having fun. (Still rare for this workaholic.)

People — even so-called 'fans' — often say she’s desperate to stay in touch with the youth culture. I think she simply enjoys composing and performing edgy material. She likes collaborating with young people. I believe she enjoys the music she makes. If she was 'desperate' for a certain kind of approbation, she’d work on an album of standards. Or a 'Duets' disc. Not. Going. To. Happen.Privately, as a woman, she has changed. As an artist? Same as 1983. And if you can’t see it, you DON'T know your Madonna."

• 2 weeks later...

2014 Eurovision winner Conchita Wurst, commenting on Australia’s entry in this year’s competition, saying thay other countries should participate in the song contest, but the Queen of Pop shouldn’t, as no one else would have a chance in the run.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...