Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

17 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Literally just her singing Frozen from an unflattering angle and now people think her career is over, she has a problem, and is close to death. :Madonna049:

Let’s not blame the latest TikTok video for a decline in her career, she’s been making these bizarre choices for a few years now 

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

She must like it otherwise she would have stopped the first time it happened. We're at the umpteenth time she's posting a ridiculous video or photo of herself on social media and backlash that comes with it. I'm not even defending her anymore. I don't know what she's thinking and why she's doing this. It's super sad. I just pretend it does not exist. I don't follow her on social media to avoid this feeling of sadness she triggers in me. Social media really is what is destroying her, well she's doing it herself, it's just a mean she's using. Since she's stubborn she probably thinks she's right and she porbably is, she's allowed to ruin her image and career, they are hers after all but for the people who've been championing her for years it stings. Again and again. She's not winning anynew fans. She's losing the ones she had. Even the most hardcore have let it go. Look at the various forums dedicated to her. I love her but she used to make me feel empowered now she makes me feel bad for her and since she gave me so much i refrain from attacking her. I have compassion for her. Sympathy. But she became the antithesis of what she used to preach. It's not like she became a Trump fanatic, not at all, it's not that bad. It's not a Morrissey situation. It's just that i used to feel her strenght and now she projects insecurities, so much that it makes me unconfortable watching her videos sometimes. Talking about it is not being against her, denying it, sweeping it under the floor is not helping either. Michael Jackson's fans used to defend his behaviour, saying everything was ok, it was just people being mean (and racist) until it killed him. Because, without sounding dramatic, this kind of videos make me think about her death being close. Because it reminds me too much of Michael and Whitney. Remember how much she was mocked during her last years because of her public behaviour, disastrous appearances on tv and on stage. I'm not turning a blind eye, especially after one of her french dancer said, but i feel bad saying all this too and i can't help feeling what i feel about her. 

Come on, are you all really thinking everything's ok with her ? Are you really enjoying all this ? Without being mean or sarcastic or dividing us between sheep fans and ones who know better. I know we have a thousand threads about it and they all end up into fights. But we should really discuss this without animosity, since the covid bath video ( and the personal revelation that came after it from her inner circle trying to defend her) i'm worried and i feel bad we can't have that discussion without fans being agressive wether it is to defend her or trolls only here to trash her. Don't you love or have loved the woman enough to not see something's not right ?

It's like the Britney army not wanting to see that she's indeed not well in her head. But at least she gets sympathy, now. Until Mriah revealed she had a condition she was mocked to no end. She's a shadow of her former self and it's so sad to witness. Not that i want her to be a warrior but i wish she wouldn't hide her insecurities so badly, she looks like she's only nails now.

3 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Couldn’t have said it better myself, she has appeared off since Rebel heart, IMO there is stuff going on behind the scenes than we know, it’s just sad seeing a woman that was once so powerful and sure of herself so insecure and what appears on course to ruin her own career and alienate the die hard fans more and more.

1 hour ago, madaboutM said:

The way I cope is to remind me that I’m still a supporter but not a fan. For me Madonna only existed from 1982 to 2007. A great 25 year run of greatness followed by some sort of slow breakdown (triggered by Kabbalah? Guy Ritchie? Aging?) which she never could recover from. I will always celebrate those 25 years though.

Agreed. Well said. I will always check in to see what she's got going on and wish her the best. And it has nothing to do with dance bops or wanting another Confessions or wanting to go backwards. 

Thank you Ruadjai. From the clutching of pearls and the gnashing of teeth I feared she may have sacrificed a newborn live on TikTok. I realised now that wasn’t the case. ?

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Literally just her singing Frozen from an unflattering angle and now people think her career is over, she has a problem, and is close to death. :Madonna049:

4 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

She must like it otherwise she would have stopped the first time it happened. We're at the umpteenth time she's posting a ridiculous video or photo of herself on social media and backlash that comes with it. I'm not even defending her anymore. I don't know what she's thinking and why she's doing this. It's super sad. I just pretend it does not exist. I don't follow her on social media to avoid this feeling of sadness she triggers in me. Social media really is what is destroying her, well she's doing it herself, it's just a mean she's using. Since she's stubborn she probably thinks she's right and she porbably is, she's allowed to ruin her image and career, they are hers after all but for the people who've been championing her for years it stings. Again and again. She's not winning anynew fans. She's losing the ones she had. Even the most hardcore have let it go. Look at the various forums dedicated to her. I love her but she used to make me feel empowered now she makes me feel bad for her and since she gave me so much i refrain from attacking her. I have compassion for her. Sympathy. But she became the antithesis of what she used to preach. It's not like she became a Trump fanatic, not at all, it's not that bad. It's not a Morrissey situation. It's just that i used to feel her strenght and now she projects insecurities, so much that it makes me unconfortable watching her videos sometimes. Talking about it is not being against her, denying it, sweeping it under the floor is not helping either. Michael Jackson's fans used to defend his behaviour, saying everything was ok, it was just people being mean (and racist) until it killed him. Because, without sounding dramatic, this kind of videos make me think about her death being close. Because it reminds me too much of Michael and Whitney. Remember how much she was mocked during her last years because of her public behaviour, disastrous appearances on tv and on stage. I'm not turning a blind eye, especially after one of her french dancer said, but i feel bad saying all this too and i can't help feeling what i feel about her. 

Come on, are you all really thinking everything's ok with her ? Are you really enjoying all this ? Without being mean or sarcastic or dividing us between sheep fans and ones who know better. I know we have a thousand threads about it and they all end up into fights. But we should really discuss this without animosity, since the covid bath video ( and the personal revelation that came after it from her inner circle trying to defend her) i'm worried and i feel bad we can't have that discussion without fans being agressive wether it is to defend her or trolls only here to trash her. Don't you love or have loved the woman enough to not see something's not right ?

It's like the Britney army not wanting to see that she's indeed not well in her head. But at least she gets sympathy, now. Until Mriah revealed she had a condition she was mocked to no end. She's a shadow of her former self and it's so sad to witness. Not that i want her to be a warrior but i wish she wouldn't hide her insecurities so badly, she looks like she's only nails now.

What did her French dancer say?

This is about much more than her just having fun at this point or singing Frozen from a silly angle. Social media has been an absolute disaster for her image. The vile comments make me sad and she has nobody to blame but herself. She no longer has people of any real integrity or intelligence in her inner circle. Just watch her Instagram lives, all the signs are there if you actually pay attention to what is going on between her and those around her. She can either sort herself out at this point or end up dead or a washed up joke like Michael Jackson. Anyone here who thinks that the attention she is getting from Frozen and Material Girl going viral will be enough to restore her favor in the public eye is gravely mistaken. A successful tour (preferably with a lot of hits) and an image clean up is her last chance.

19 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Something has seriously snapped in her, this is about much more than her just having fun at this point or singing Frozen from a silly angle. Social media has been an absolute disaster for her image. The vile comments make me sad and she has nobody to blame but herself. She is trying to hide very deep insecurities and as a fan I have coped by blocking out the very existence of her social media from my mind. She no longer has people of any real integrity or intelligence in her inner circle. Just watch her Instagram lives, all the signs are there if you actually pay attention to what is going on between her and those around her. I saw Whitney Houston on her last tour with a big group of my friends and afterwards I told them she would be dead in the next couple of years unless something changed. Nobody listened to what I was saying and look what happened. I am telling everyone in this forum that Madonna has a serious problem with alcohol and possibly drugs at this point which she uses to combat increasingly deep insecurities. She can either sort herself out at this point or end up dead or a washed up has been like Michael Jackson.

"vile comments" ... Who Cares?? Should we look to instagram/tik tok comments to validate ANYTHING in life. Give me a fucking break. 

"She is trying to hide very deep insecurities"...   How do u come to that conclusion??! Because in my eyes she's constantly posting shit, she's making music videos, showing up to award shows, throwing release parties, putting together impromptu performances, photoshoots. 

"She no longer has people of any real integrity or intelligence in her inner circle"... You have absolutely no idea who these people are or what their intentions are. Absolutely NONE. 

"Just watch her Instagram lives, all the signs are there...I am telling everyone in this forum that Madonna has a serious problem with alcohol and possibly drugs at this point which she uses to combat increasingly deep insecurities"...

These disconnected assumptions are ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Let’s not blame the latest TikTok video for a decline in her career, she’s been making these bizarre choices for a few years now 

Have you ever thought that maybe she doesn't care about her "legacy" and "career" as much as all of you do?? Have you ever thought that maybe just maybe she recognizes that it is actually all bullshit and there are more important things in life than trying to maintain the top spot on charts that are arbitrary and mean nothing. Have you ever thought that maybe she stopped trying so hard loooong before Hard Candy but her status kept her afloat longer than she or anyone could have expected? Have you ever thought that she doesn't give a flying fuck how she's perceived on social media. I know that's a shock to most people because most people say they dont care and instagram doesnt matter, but then turn around and freak out if Madonna posts something "not cool". Or that shows vulnerability. Or something that isn't the norm. 

I think alot of you have drank the koolaid so much you don't even realize how absurd you all are. People should honestly be worried about YOU. How much importance you put on someone's else's "perceived" image. Someone's instagram posts... that reveal absolutely NOTHING about anything. Are you worried for someone's well being when their entire instagram is nothing but happy photos and ultra glamorized shots showing how much fun their life is?? Why not? Those are probably the people you SHOULD be worried about. What does it mean that they feel it necessary to post nothing but positivity, no flaws, no vulnerability, no unflattering angles?

Instagram means nothing.

Music charts are irrelevant.

Maybe it's fitting that she's grinding these Frozen remixes into everyone's lives, the lyrics are quite fitting. 

"You only see what your eyes want to see" or been programed to see. 

1 hour ago, drivebitch said:

It’s still there. 

Ah. I’m not a TikTok user but have signed up purely to see what the fuss is about. Her last post appears, to me, to be her blowing a kiss to the camera? Something of an odd watch I concur but nothing to warrant the alarmist comments her post is garnering as far as I’m concerned. ?‍♀️ 

41 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

"vile comments" ... Who Cares?? Should we look to instagram/tik tok comments to validate ANYTHING in life. Give me a fucking break. 

"She is trying to hide very deep insecurities"...   How do u come to that conclusion??! Because in my eyes she's constantly posting shit, she's making music videos, showing up to award shows, throwing release parties, putting together impromptu performances, photoshoots. 

"She no longer has people of any real integrity or intelligence in her inner circle"... You have absolutely no idea who these people are or what their intentions are. Absolutely NONE. 

"Just watch her Instagram lives, all the signs are there...I am telling everyone in this forum that Madonna has a serious problem with alcohol and possibly drugs at this point which she uses to combat increasingly deep insecurities"...

I dont really see how her throwing parties or filming videos is proof she does not have insecurities, Elton John performed his greatest ever concert at Dodger Stadium 1975 the day after he had attempted suicide, does his work have anything to do with his state of mind at the time? 

Have you watched her Instagram lives? she acts like an egomaniac, nobody dares to have any form of genuine discussion with her about the biopic, its always her way or the highway in everything. A celebrity ringed by a group of useless handlers is nothing new, does Elvis's Memphis Mafia sound familiar?

There have been various leeks from inside her inner circle that there are those who are concerned about her drinking habits. She is constantly seen drinking and no its not just a social media tool. She was drinking like a fish on both of her Instagram lives and even in a car. I cant say anything for certain about drugs, but her constant glorification of them is something that makes you wonder. I suppose the slurred speech and weight gain is just a social media gimmick also? I have been hearing talk about her drinking for years.

I agree with you that music charts are irrelevant but Madonna obviously does not think they are. If she thought they were irrelevant we would not be seeing constant updates about how many streams Frozen has gotten or what position it is on Spotify or Itunes.

If fans like me are going to be criticized for having baseless assumptions then I think that should apply to those who think everything is Hunky Dory also.

2 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

If indeed there are leeks from inside her inner circle then fucking post a source or link to a reputable site

Do you expect me to provide you with a written document or something?  I know tons of people in the Madonna world and news has filtered down to me from up top. Besides It should not take a site for fans to see she drinks too much

It's not just that TikTok. 

All her last tv appearances, her performances, interviews....it's not just her behaviour on Instagram which is part of a whole fuck up. But i guess we can't talk about it seriously. It does not exist. Swept under the rug. No matter how many fans are jumping ship and wondering what happened to her same with casual fans. Her public behaviour (including social media) in the last years has been strange (to say the least) most of the time. But ok, got it, we can't talk about it. At this point it's not about her legacy. It's about her, i hope she's ok and happy because she projects so much inscurities by trying so hard, that it's all most people, who are fans and especially people who are not fans, perceive. But ok, got it, this is not something we can talk about without being at each other's throats and trolls gloating about it. 

Social media changed everything for her end of and it wasn’t for the best. We all have different opinions and we’re never going to agree. No we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors and we can only take with a pinch of salt when people say insiders say she has a problem. But we all have eyes and the last few years have seemed off with her whether people want to admit or not. 

2 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Have you watched her Instagram lives? she acts like an egomaniac, nobody dares to have any form of genuine discussion with her about the biopic, its always her way or the highway in everything. A celebrity ringed by a group of useless handlers is nothing new, does Elvis's Memphis Mafia sound familiar?

There have been various leeks from inside her inner circle that there are those who are concerned about her drinking habits. She is constantly seen drinking and no its not just a social media tool. She was drinking like a fish on both of her Instagram lives and even in a car. I cant say anything for certain about drugs, but her constant glorification of them is something that makes you wonder. I suppose the slurred speech and weight gain is just a social media gimmick also? I have been hearing talk about her drinking for years.

I agree with you that music charts are irrelevant but Madonna obviously does not think they are. If she thought they were irrelevant we would not be seeing constant updates about how many streams Frozen has gotten or what position it is on Spotify or Itunes.

Have u ever been drunk before??   Obviously not.  Well, I've had my fair share of drunken nights. and Ive been kicked out of clubs, gotten on stages, sucked dick in bodegas in front of everyone, and Im here to tell you that Madonna having a glass of wine, even if it's everyday, is nowhere close to a problem. 

Slurred speech WHERE!?!?!  Weight gain WHERE??!!?! 

4 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

It's not just that TikTok. 

All her last tv appearances, her performances, interviews....it's not just her behaviour on Instagram which is part of a whole fuck up. But i guess we can't talk about it seriously. It does not exist. Swept under the rug. No matter how many fans are jumping ship and wondering what happened to her same with casual fans. Her public behaviour (including social media) in the last years has been strange (to say the least) most of the time. But ok, got it, we can't talk about it. At this point it's not about her legacy. It's about her, i hope she's ok and happy because she projects so much inscurities by trying so hard, that it's all most people, who are fans and especially people who are not fans, perceive. But ok, got it, this is not something we can talk about without being at each other's throats and trolls gloating about it. 

You are more than free to talk about whatever you want to talk about. My posts are from RUADJAI the person not the moderator. But at the same time, you can't just make up these fantasies about people when you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Madonna is weird. She's always been weird.  The rap in American Life is weird. I Love New York is weird. Candy Shop is weird. The problem lies in the fact that you were sold an image of who Madonna was. A superhero image that NO ONE can live up to. and she isn't that person in real life. And you don't know how to process it now that she's showing you who she is. Who she really is. An aging popstar, mother who is vulnerable, has flaws, insecurities, and doesn't have the recording company money she used to have... not because she's declining, but the whole industry as a whole has declined. A mother who cheers on her kids at soccer practice. and reads them books in bed. A 60 year old using instagram filters 10 years later than everyone else like a 60 year old would do. 

It's fine if you are confused. be confused. But alot of you are digging for answers and "investigating" and then posting declarations of your findings like you discovered who the illuminati are. You dont know Madonna. You get 10 second clips every once in a while. A serial killer could paint you a picture of perfection in 10 second snippets every once in a while.

It's absurd. 

Also.. for people who call themselves fans you really are obviously not listening to what she's saying in her music. Because she has touched the topic of fame many times, and her status in the world many times and she has laid it all out for anyone who is remotely paying attention. 

7 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

If indeed there are leeks from inside her inner circle then fucking post a source or link to a reputable site

It does not come from a website or a blog. I'm a journalist in Paris, i meet people because of my job but not only that, i meet people who know people whom i become friends with. She's not removed from people and the world. They don't go behind her back saying she's a drunken bitch thought, in fact they say she's wonderful, very giving and genuine but sometimes it's like Jekyll and Hyde. At the time i was told this, i thought it was because of pain medication, it was before she got her hip replaced, but since then nothing has changed. And really, it's right before our eyes. The source is very reliable because it was told casualy and it's somebody who was there, i can't negate that. 

I wouldn't believe it too if i read it here, written by another member. I understand the reaction. But i can't deny what i know and how i learnt it. I've been sitting on it for over a year. I shared it on another forum and feltbad afterwards because i felt i shouldn't have. But nothing in her behaviour has proven this to be wrong in fact it still connects all the dots. I'm sorry i can't say more, not because i don't want to but i can't have the source testify on camera (and he's not my friend but a friend of a friens and i have not seen him since). 

And i'm talking about the music choice blah blah blah, i happen to like the 070 Shake remix and video and Madame X. 

Make what you will out of it all.

4 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I understand the point you have in bad marketing choices etc and I can agree, but do you guys expect her to be successful after 40 years of career??? No, because it's absurd to even think about her having to top the charts after even 25 years, let alone now she's 40 years in her career, I mean, it's so extra 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Have u ever been drunk before??   Obviously not.  Well, I've had my fair share of drunken nights. and Ive been kicked out of clubs, gotten on stages, sucked dick in bodegas in front of everyone, and Im here to tell you that Madonna having a glass of wine, even if it's everyday, is nowhere close to a problem. 

Slurred speech WHERE!?!?!  Weight gain WHERE??!!?! 

I had an alcohol and pain medication addiction once, glad I had friends who told me the truth and did everything in their power to get me help, unlike Madonna. I can see clear as day she is drinking too much and dependent on painkillers at the moment because I dealt with those issues myself once. Again I ask you, did you watch her Instagram live? she drank like 5 glasses of wine in the space of an hour or two and was intoxicated by the end and slurring her words. If she is like that on camera only god knows what goes on behind the scenes. That is not a healthy amount of drinking to be doing in that timeframe. I am worried about her because I genuinely care about her health. Dont really understand why some people are so resistant to the idea she has gotten hooked on opioids after a very painful injury and putting her body through hell on the tour, the drinking problem started earlier but has gotten worse since lockdown. She is a still a human being after all. She looks fucking high as a kite on that latest tiktok post.