Edit History

Miki

Miki

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I don't want to sound repetitive but god! I'm already bored seeing her with those braids all the time. A little variety in the hairstyles please Madonna! She Could wear wigs if she doesn't have time to go to the hairdresser and get out of that monotony she has fallen into when it comes to hairstyles. She even appeared with that hairstyle in the promotional video for the 2023 tour when I think she should have worn a completely different hairstyle and looked more spectacular, but anyway. I just ask for a little more variety, just that.

She’s on a rehearsal. She’s sweating and moving about.

If she comes out exactly like that on opening night though. I wish she seriously considers that. That is so Madonna. 

I bet you she’s as irritated by such comments as I am about her looks recently that she would incorporate the issue into the show.  And make certain people cringe to their hearts content. 

keep giving her ideas people. 

Miki

Miki

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I don't want to sound repetitive but god! I'm already bored seeing her with those braids all the time. A little variety in the hairstyles please Madonna! She Could wear wigs if she doesn't have time to go to the hairdresser and get out of that monotony she has fallen into when it comes to hairstyles. She even appeared with that hairstyle in the promotional video for the 2023 tour when I think she should have worn a completely different hairstyle and looked more spectacular, but anyway. I just ask for a little more variety, just that.

She’s on a rehearsal. She’s sweating and moving about.

If she comes out exactly like that on opening night though. I wish she seriously considers that. That is so Madonna. 

Important Information

Terms of Use