Edit History

Miki

Miki

Speaking of the Grammys, I understand that Madame X didn’t have popular appeal. But how was it not nominated for a Grammy? 
Neil Sedaka a singer of old whom I was familiar with on account of the fact that my father owned his vinyl, praised Madame X and compared Madonna to Paul Simon. I was so happy to hear that a great artist of my father’s generation had a genuine appreciation of Madonna’s work. 

Miki

Miki

Speaking of the Grammys, I understand that Madame X didn’t have popular appeal. But how was it not nominated for a Grammy? 
Neil Sedaka a singer of old whom I was familiar with on account of the fact that my father owned his vinyl, praised Madame X and compared Madonna to Paul Simon. I was so happy to hear that a great artist of my father’s generation had a genuine appreciation of Madonna’s album. 

Miki

Miki

Speaking of Grammy, I understand that Madame X didn’t have popular appeal. But how was it not nominated for a Grammy? 
Neil Sedaka a singer of old whom I was familiar with on account of the fact that my father owned his vinyl, praised Madame X and compared Madonna to Paul Simon. I was so happy to hear that a great artist of my father’s generation had a genuine appreciation of Madonna’s album. 

Miki

Miki

I understand that Madame X didn’t have popular appeal. But how was it not nominated for a Grammy? 

Important Information

Terms of Use