Edit History

whiteheat

whiteheat

29 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm not really buying it, not because I don't believe she isnt still getting work done but she is literally in her late 60s. What buccal fat would there to be taken out?  I would say its a combo of getting some filler dissolved along with possibly a little more filler in the apple area, contour + her age making her natually more gaunt. She almost had the same effect in those awful pap pics in 2008 except she was in her 40s almost 50 so she still had a little natual fullness.

madonna-down-dumps-02.jpg

Yeah I don't really think she's had it removed either. 

I mean looking at these two photos her cheek area looks relatively the same. It's not like those before and after pics with buccal fat removal. 

But hey what do I know I'm not a plastic surgeon. :Madonna033:

Image 44.jpeg

Image 43.jpeg

whiteheat

whiteheat

25 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm not really buying it, not because I don't believe she isnt still getting work done but she is literally in her late 60s. What buccal fat would there to be taken out?  I would say its a combo of getting some filler dissolved along with possibly a little more filler in the apple area, contour + her age making her natually more gaunt. She almost had the same effect in those awful pap pics in 2008 except she was in her 40s almost 50 so she still had a little natual fullness.

madonna-down-dumps-02.jpg

Yeah I don't really think she's had it removed either. 

I mean looking at these two photos her cheeks look relatively the same. It's not like those before and after pics with buccal fat removal. 

But hey what do I know I'm not a plastic surgeon. :Madonna033:

Image 44.jpeg

Image 43.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Use