Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

30 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Until a couple years ago I thought the chorus of Music went, “music makes the bourgeoisie and the rebel.”

I only discovered the truth while watching the Confessions tour w/closed captioning on 😭

I do this all the time. I probably don’t even speak an actual language to some songs I sing. Gibberish lol

2 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

She is an artist and the death has dealt her a tragedy.  Art is personal and sometimes painful.

It's wild what she's gone though. Not just her but everyone of her generation. Losing a huge majority of your friends and fans in the 80s/90s, pushing through it, then living a full life and growing into your 60s losing your family. It's heavy. Everyone grieves differently. I think she's doing the best she can while also letting everyone know that she is in fact grieving. The only way she knows how. 

I think her showing the world how she grieves is bold. It's brave. Who are we to judge. And so many do. It may seem tasteless to some. But look at TOD, at her mom's grave. I think it was genuine. She WANTED to show it. It's a part of her. So who knows. Surely none of us do lol.

2 hours ago, MikeyK said:

Until a couple years ago I thought the chorus of Music went, “music makes the bourgeoisie and the rebel.”

I only discovered the truth while watching the Confessions tour w/closed captioning on 😭

1 hour ago, NRMX said:

Same here since day 1

Wait a minute, these are not the actual lyrics ??! Cause i still believe these are ! What are the real lyrics ?? 😯😲😲😲

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

It's wild what she's gone though. Not just her but everyone of her generation. Losing a huge majority of your friends and fans in the 80s/90s, pushing through it, then living a full life and growing into your 60s losing your family. It's heavy. Everyone grieves differently. I think she's doing the best she can while also letting everyone know that she is in fact grieving. The only way she knows how. 

I think her showing the world how she grieves is bold. It's brave. Who are we to judge. And so many do. It may seem tasteless to some. But look at TOD, at her mom's grave. I think it was genuine. She WANTED to show it. It's a part of her. So who knows. Surely none of us do lol.

What a lovely way to put it. I couldn’t agree more xo

3 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Listening to Halsey today and literally singing “I am not a woman I’m a god. I am not a mother I’m a problem. I am not a legend not a fraud. So keep your money cuz I already got some” 😩

Well, some mothers ARE problems I guess! 🤭 As a child I used to think Bon Jovi’s “Keep the Faith” was “Keep the Change” like he was singing to his barista

5 minutes ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

Well, some mothers ARE problems I guess! 🤭 As a child I used to think Bon Jovi’s “Keep the Faith” was “Keep the Change” like he was singing to his barista

That made me think of when I used to listen to Aerosmith “Eat the Rich. Ma maza dalaza masa ma sasa. Eat the Rich”