Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Finneas is such a talented man, I love his solo work very much! I recently learned that he was inspired by one of my all time favorite bands called Bad Suns, so check them if you have the chance!

And yeah, I would like for M to collaborate with him in some way. He's amazing.

I would love Madonna to do something more intimate and melancholy music wise again.

4 minutes ago, BLUE JEAN said:

Anyway, where is the proof that Beyonce attended a freak off?

I never said she did but her husband certainly did. And he’s also a pedo. They carters have been paying those girls for decades to keep quiet. Wendy Williams been tell us for decades. Jaguar Wright been telling us too. Bey ain’t all that innocent in all of this.

3 minutes ago, TOpher said:

I never said she did but her husband certainly did. And he’s also a pedo. They carters have been paying those girls for decades to keep quiet. Wendy Williams been tell us for decades.

He might of and he might be but until there’s actual evidence best to not go around saying it or you may get slapped with a lawsuit like Piers Morgan.

And is this the same Wendy Williams who has dementia and used to fart on live tv?

2 minutes ago, BLUE JEAN said:

He might of and he might be but until there’s actual evidence best to not go around saying it or you may get slapped with a lawsuit like Piers Morgan.

And is this the same Wendy Williams who has dementia and used to fart on live tv?

Doesn’t discount anything she’s said. Her issues with speaking out against Diddy and Jay go back to the 90’s. But no worries it will all come out soon enough

1 minute ago, Andreo said:

Truth: spirtually elevated, she warned us all and purposefully quit the mainstream scene for a more spontaneous indie route

Yes her and Orlando did a 1 week spiritual workshop in LA and it saved their relationship and changed their lives :laughing:

1 minute ago, BLUE JEAN said:

Yes her and Orlando did a 1 week spiritual workshop in LA and it saved their relationship and changed their lives :laughing:

That's why i suggested her to send me all 400M$ in her bank account, to get rid of the dirtiness of capitalism and live a very spirtual fulfilling life, with me being the sacrifice of consuming capitalism for her own happiness ❤️