Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I know people think that Marlene hated Madonna but I always thought otherwise. 

I remember these 2 Marlene's quotes on Madonna: 

"I acted vulgar. Madonna is vulgar."

"This is how one must own a stage !" ~ Marlene said this about Madonna and praised her after seeing the Blond Ambition tour in Barcelona on french tv

Out takes from steven Klein shoot I've never seen before. Thanks for showing me again and again that stealing selling and buying is alive and well in cyberspace! #fearnoevil

http://instagram.com/p/wemX2NmEXw/?modal=true

Posted Image

She's probably lurking the fan forums :lol:

Is this a kind of joke?? It's really hard to believe that she's realizing just now of all those things....

She deleted that?? wow. It's not like I don't agree with her, but .. bitching too much to the fans tbh. I hope she's bitching at HER people as much or more. 

She should not bitch at her fans and check her team and people she works with. She's already getting responses like this on her FB:

"Don't take it on your fans. Thank god everyday that you have them. They only love you and crave new images, music or anything you do. if this picture was leaked, it wasn't a fan. How can a fan have access to it? Blame your team. THEY had access to this image and all the others. And that applies to the recent leaks too. Free focus group? Anyone?"

Madonna Found An Unreleased Outtake From A Photo Shoot On The Internet, Is Mad About It
The Queen Of Pop is sick and tired of all this leaking business.

A few days ago, Madonna discovered that two of her unreleased tracks, “Wash All Over Me†and “Rebel Heart,†spilled onto the Internet during Thanksgiving weekend. She was mad, to say the least, posting a photo of a broken iPhone and rightfully declaring it to be “#fuckedupshit.â€

And now, in between dreaming up new hashtags, recording her highly anticipated MDNA follow-up and taking selfies in the bathroom, the Instagram warrior just happened across a previously released outtake from a Steven Klein photoshoot…and she ain’t pleased about this one, either.

“Out takes from steven Klein shoot I’ve never seen before. Thanks for showing me again and again that stealing selling and buying is alive and well in cyberspace! #fearnoevil,†she angrily Instagrammed, along with the photo. Cyberspace! Stop stealing, selling and buying Madonna’s s–t! Good things come to those who wait. Or, as Madge herself once said, 

She should not bitch at her fans and check her team and people she works with. She's already getting responses like this on her FB:

"Don't take it on your fans. Thank god everyday that you have them. They only love you and crave new images, music or anything you do. if this picture was leaked, it wasn't a fan. How can a fan have access to it? Blame your team. THEY had access to this image and all the others. And that applies to the recent leaks too. Free focus group? Anyone?"

yes she's getting flooded with messages like this on FB and Insta. And from me too, I actually replied several times about it on IG... maybe this will open her eyes.