Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

The Queen enjoying her Posted Image #Holiday

Posted Image

http://instagram.com/p/rWb3vDJSzE/?modal=true

alessioimpa

3 hours ago

#madonna#veronicaciccone#ciccone#me#model#petitmaisonnice#timorsteffens#dancer#singer#coreographer#nicedinner#dinner#enjoy#nice#france#vougue#expressyourself#

Beautiful and looking so Evita like again.  :heart:

Madonna and Elton John were both spotted eating at La Petite Maison restaurant in Nice, France on Aug 5th. 

It’s not the first time that Madonna and Elton bumped into each other at La Petite Maison restaurant in Nice. It also happened two years ago, with The Sun reporting of them chatting and sharing a laugh.

Posted Image

Posted Image

She amazes me that she could stand being in the same room with him after saying some awful things about her. It would be different if it was a one time thing, but he went off on her several times. So when will he go on a public tirade about her again? I think he's jealous of her and her success. Weird since he's managed to have quite a successful career as Madonna.

I sometimes think she purposely plays nice just to prove she's above the nonsense. I think when he went off on her during the GOLDEN GLOBES when nominated for "Masterpiece" (and won), she handled it like a pro, and acted as if his comments was just a friendly competitive jab. It also proves she doesn't really pay much mind of the negative criticism thrown at her.