Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

We knew she was going to Ibiza for Riccardo Tisci's birthday since forever, I dont know why fans are thinking she's going there to premiere a song or IDK wth...

She is probably there as a guest of Italian fashion designer Riccardo Tisci, but prob not for his B'day. I believe he celebrated his birthday in Ibiza on August 2nd, a week before his actual B'day - Aug 8th.

http://katemossuniverse.blogspot.com/2014/08/riccardo-tisci-shares-photos-of-him.html

http://www.style.com/stylefile/2014/08/riccardo-tisci-birthday-ibiza-kim-kardashian-kate-moss/

Gotta give it to M. The way she uses her IG to tease us and create buzz. People are hoping for her to surprise us like Beyonce or Taylor Swift, but the thing is she is surprising us with her IG. There’s already a lot of speculation and not just among her fans but articles written on her new music based on her IG posts and hash tags and which in actuality, little is revealed and known. That in itself is already a surprise. I can’t think of any other artist that has done this using the IG. So she is doing something different. She is surprising us. Her latest IG posts are making people speculate that something is gonna happen soon. Yes, let the hysteria begin! :) 

http://instagram.com/p/r4HXKCEjUT/?modal=true

mashmello

2 hours ago

last night was The Night! Dancing with Madonna in the Dj booth!!! Thank you Ibiza for such emotions! love to all my friends that were there and made everything so special || #dc10 #madonna #circoloco #ibiza #summer14 #friends #music #fun

Posted Image

Gotta give it to M. The way she uses her IG to tease us and create buzz. People are hoping for her to surprise us like Beyonce or Taylor Swift, but the thing is she is surprising us with her IG. There’s already a lot of speculation and not just among her fans but articles written on her new music based on her IG posts and hash tags and which in actuality, little is revealed and known. That in itself is already a surprise. I can’t think of any other artist that has done this using the IG. So she is doing something different. She is surprising us. Her latest IG posts are making people speculate that something is gonna happen soon. Yes, let the hysteria begin! :)

The thing is she is only reaching a small percentage of her fan base, and not so much the general public on IG.  Sure, some of her posts end up being news for some media publications, but for the most part nothing major. She's going to have to reach further than IG to create the buzz needed to sell a decent amount of records. It does help if fans spread the word and share her stuff on social media. Again, she needs to engage the general public more as well. The sooner the better.

The thing is she is only reaching a small percentage of her fan base, and not so much the general public on IG.  Sure, some of her posts end up being news for some media publications, but for the most part nothing major. She's going to have to reach further than IG to create the buzz needed to sell a decent amount of records. It does help if fans spread the word and share her stuff on social media. Again, she needs to engage the general public more as well. The sooner the better.

A small percentage that currently equals 1,986,570 followers, some of whom are very active on twitter and facebook. What M posts on her IG get re posted and spread on twitter and facebook very quickly. And this small percentage of her fan base, including myself have many friends and followers who are not Madonna fans. Isn't this helping to engage people who are non Madonna fans? Though there's no statistics to show it, I wouldn't say it's only reaching a small number of fans. And isn't having her posts making music news for some media publications reaching further than IG in creating buzz? Bear in mind: all this is pre release buzz and hype. Just imagine the hype, hysteria and buzz when her music is officially released. Of course, I'm not saying what she's doing is enough. Like Fighter said, she needs to find a creative way to help promote her new music. But until the official release, we won't know what she has in store for us.  And I, for one, shall wait patiently to see how this era unfolds.

I'm so sorry Groovy. I just gave the new pics a thread of their own. They weren't "instagrams", so I didn't know you posted them here. 

No problem. it's all good. And it's an awesome idea to start a new thread, Rebel Girl. And you're right. They're not IG. I just posted them here cos' we were talking about M in Ibiza. 

Katy Perry Nominates Madonna for Ice Bucket challenge :laughing:

http://instagram.com/p/r5SYKbP-Yt/?modal=true 

Thank you @thestevetisch @aw & @hellogiggles for nominating me for the ALS #theicebucketchallenge I now nominate @madonna (ALSO SORRY THIS IS SO LOUD & ANNOYING)

If you don't know what it is

The Ice Bucket Challenge, sometimes called the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, is an activity involving dumping a bucket of ice water on one's head or donating to the ALS Association in the United States. It went viral throughout social media during the Northern Hemisphere summer of 2014