Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

we got to think about why we have this presumption of what "age appropriate" mean? Why can't a 56 year old be fun and silly? 

I agree about this, absolutely. Actually my point was that she does have a case, something to really have arguments about. And that is not the specific Drake episode, but the massive reaction by people and press to her recent acts (included the Coachella thing).

Now the important thing is how she's going to react, 'cause Fighter is right, she is unusually (and sometimes dangerously) instictive these days. So, again, I hope that -if she really intends to make something about it- it's gonna be argument-focused and impactfull, 'cause this is the moment to make a clear statement and try to make people think.

I personnaly don't have a problem with her "juvenile acts", I have a problem with the fact that all this controversy overshadows the music. It's obviously a calculated move, but not well done. What did she gain from this? a top trend on twitter :stare:

exactly what i meant... 

She's cancelling the tour. LOL.

Oh Noooooooooooooooooooo LOL :seeno: oh please Frank! LOL

I assume that she will perform Billboard Music Awards?

or 

Her third single will be "Unapologetic bitch" not a "Bitch I'm Madonna?"

or

Finally she will cut her long hair?

Posted Image

I've changed my mind. wish me luck!

:scary:  :wide-eyes:

OMG!!! what is this about?

I just even can't imagine what this is about.

Oh my gosh this era is so dramatic and unpredictable!!

And I love it!!

Actually it's quite interesting!

Very curious and hoping for something wich can mark a good point for her after all the shit of the last months.

Except the long straight hair, wich I adore, I would really like your hypothesis Queen!

Both of them would make me soo happy: Billboard Awards performance with next single Unapologetic bitch

(even if my deepest dream remains Rebel Heart or Wash All Over Me).

Anyway let's wait and see 

Actually it's quite interesting!

Very curious and hoping for something wich can mark a good point for her after all the shit of the last months.

Except the long straight hair, wich I adore, I would really like your hypothesis Queen!

Both of them would make me soo happy: Billboard Awards performance with the next single Unapologetic bitch

(even if my deepest dream remains Rebel Heart, Wash All Over Me or Iconic).

Anyway let's wait and see 

I'm really glad to find out that there's another Rebel Heart lovers!!!

:hearteyes:  :kissy:  :heart:

I love that song so much! (especially avicii's Demo version)

Posted Image

Oh my gosh Groovyguy, you're like a supercomputer!!

How do you notice it! I can't even imagine that!

so there's one tiny differences it's "Good Luck"---> "Wish me Luck"

I really wondering that what is your opinion about that message, Groovyguy!

Could you tell us your theory  please?  :tongue:  :kissy:

few days ago she posted and then deleted a picture of the bald guys neck and on it is a tattoo that says LIVE TO TELL .. She wroted that she will soon tell us all honesty is coming.. few hours later she deleted that picture.

SHE WANTED TO TELL US HOW ILLUMINATI MUSIC INDUSTRY AND LADY REDUCTIVE CAMP IS TRYING TO DESTROY HER IMAGE AND LEGACY THOUGH out MEDIA but she is got scared and now she is playing their game again. I think they want to kill her but she is keeping herself alive by doing all this stupid shit and making money.. rebel heart tour is saving her life for a year now.as long there is money she will be alive.. and as long as she do stupid songs like holly water and as long as she says somethin like jesus loves my pussy best she will be good.

Queen, my opinion is that it's nothing more than a random "what's on your mind today? kind of saying. :)

It's awesome to see fans luvin' her so much and so quick to jump to all kinds of speculations on social media based on a random IG post - she's changed her mind about performing on Billboard Awards; she's backing out from Tidal etc...

But if she did change her mind about something, my guess would be tour-related as the tour prep & rehearsal is taking place now - possibly changing the set list, or costume [cape or no cape?] etc.

groove guy you are wrong about that.. she is not changing her mind about anything related to the the tour that is not relavant to share ith us.. she is changing her mind about telling us the truth about the kiss, drake and media attacking her.. she will not speak the truth.. she will shut up.

lso I think she is very hurt by drake

btw sandra bernhard was on wendy williams yesterday and she kinda told the truth about madonna

Queen, my opinion is that it's nothing more than a random "what's on your mind today? kind of saying. :)

It's awesome to see fans luvin' her so much and so quick to jump to all kinds of speculations on social media based on a random IG post - she's changed her mind about performing on Billboard Awards; she's backing out from Tidal etc...

But if she did change her mind about something, my guess would be tour-related as the tour prep & rehearsal is taking place now - possibly changing the set list, or costume [cape or no cape?] etc.

thanks for sharing your thought!!

very interesting to read!!

:hearteyes:  :kissy: