Edit History

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

Im glad she called out 50 cent for his trolling and made him come groveling with an apology and removal of his post (although I do think the response could have been smarter and less pity party) but this latest thing she posted on Instagram has me thinking she is pretty upset. She genuinely seems kinda hurt.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

Im glad she called out 50 cent for his trolling and made him come groveling with an apology and removal of his post (although I do think the response could have been smarter and less pity party) but this latest thing she posted on Instagram has me thinking she is pretty upset. Her voice genuinely sounds kinda hurt.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

Im glad she called out 50 cent for his trolling (although I do think the response could have been smarter and less pity party) but this latest thing she posted on Instagram has me thinking she is pretty upset. Her voice genuinely sounds kinda hurt.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

It actually really upset me when I saw her latest post on instagram. It sounds like she is about to cry and her choice of the face app is related to the trolls. I think this 50 cent thing seriously upset her. I think people tend to forget that she is a human after all and is not made of iron 100% of the time.

Important Information

Terms of Use